PvP Blindspotting a Conda

Solid distance control, a lot of time spent under 1km range.

Can't help but think this would have been one of those times to use the cargo hatch...if boosting isn't doing the trick, sometimes cutting one's optimal cornering speed in half can tighten one's turn radius enough to keep a slippery target in sight. Hard to say as a spectator though.

Thanks man :D

In my case or his? I've never managed to master that particular trick :/ Even flicking FA on throws me off quite a lot :/

Thanks man :D

In my case or his? I've never managed to master that particular trick :/ Even flicking FA on throws me off quite a lot :/

His case. You need to keep speed up enough to follow and boost orbit him so using the scoop (or landing gear, as Slange mentions) to tighten your blue zone turn radius would almost always be counter productive (especially in a ship that already has superb rotationals). However, for a bigger/slower ship that may need to keep pitch rate up while maintaining as tight a turn circle as possible, it can sometimes help.

That Chief is very nearly able to orbit faster at 800m-1km than a conda can follow though...not a lot of margin of error for either side.

His case. You need to keep speed up enough to follow and boost orbit him so using the scoop (or landing gear, as Slange mentions) to tighten your blue zone turn radius would almost always be counter productive (especially in a ship that already has superb rotationals). However, for a bigger/slower ship that may need to keep pitch rate up while maintaining as tight a turn circle as possible, it can sometimes help.

That Chief is very nearly able to orbit faster at 800m-1km than a conda can follow though...not a lot of margin of error for either side.

Yeah that makes sense aye. I was a little shocked he wasnt using his laterals more myself, thats like the nly area where the Connie has an advantage over its competitors when it comes to movement.

Chief is a beastly ship if the drives last the fight xD I was getting a bit twitchy at the end of this after the drives malfunctioned lol.

I think you damaged yourself more than he did, nice work!
Yeah aha, testing Conduit on one of the PA's, heat is good... But also really bad

The anaconda pilot is a fool. Should have disengaged and escaped long ago. It should have been clear that this would not have been a battle that could have been won. Very impressive flying from you though.

The anaconda pilot is a fool. Should have disengaged and escaped long ago. It should have been clear that this would not have been a battle that could have been won. Very impressive flying from you though.

Dunno think he was wanting to test it man, he shot me outside the station just before the video starts so he was clearly up for it. But yeah, if he'd jumped before his last bank odds are his FSD wouldnt have been quite as totalled and he probably woulda gotten out as a result. And thanks man :)

Top Bottom