Blocked in Career Mode.

I'm stuck in career mode and really don't understand how an attraction works. What I really miss in the game, in the PC version: It's a character who assists us, like a tutorial that explains everything from start to finish the principles of the Game, Just like in Planet Zoo, but there is no one in Career Mode of Planet Coaster Pc version, And I can't seem to advance in career mode because of the creation of an attraction that I have to do... It is possible to add a character assisted tutorial mode in the PC Version on Planet Coaster, please? Thank you.

20210524211110_1.jpg

20210524211152_1.jpg

Last edited:

Jens Erik

Senior Community Manager
Frontier
And I can't seem to advance in career mode because of the creation of an attraction that I have to do
Hi Lorenzo,

I'm having a little trouble parsing what you're having trouble with. Are you unable to build a specific attraction or achieve a specific goal in the Career Mode? Any additional information you can provide will let me find a solution quicker :)

Hi Lorenzo,

I'm having a little trouble parsing what you're having trouble with. Are you unable to build a specific attraction or achieve a specific goal in the Career Mode? Any additional information you can provide will let me find a solution quicker :)
Sorry Jens, I hadn't seen your message before.

I'm stuck in career mode, I can't reach the gold star on a particular level. I can't understand the mechanics of how the attractions work. Here, I'd like to suggest integrating a character-assisted tutorial into the game that explains, step by step like Nancy Jones in Planet Zoo Game. A lot of people might then understand better, because for my part I still haven't achieved the goal, and I just can't do it. they ask me to create an attraction starting from 0 but with very specific criteria, and I can't do it.

Attachments

• guide-complet-planet-zoo-carriere-mission-02-029.jpg
    guide-complet-planet-zoo-carriere-mission-02-029.jpg
    321.2 KB · Views: 47
Last edited:
Top Bottom