Blue Prints

So I like to use pre-made coasters, don't get me wrong I do build some cool ones on my own. There are times I find ones that are really accurate and would love to own in park, but 4000 pieces to save as blue print is generous but there are times you find some that are 5000 or even 6000 and its hard to save diff sections and to try to put them together in park . Is there talk of update to increase that number of pieces you can save on one blue print? With the great creations coming out its hard to be limited to 4000 like we are now.

There's a complaint I haven't seen in a while. It is a pain moving something large, I agree. I doubt they will increase the count at this point.

Chante Goodman

Community Manager
Frontier
Hey @dancer79! That's a great question! The reason the limit is set at 4,000 is to ensure all of our PlanCo community are able to download the blueprints created by our wonderful PlanCo Fam, who have always loved sharing their blueprints. We have a wide range of PC specs playing Planet Coaster, and we want to allow all of our players to share in the wealth of community creations.

Hey @dancer79! That's a great question! The reason the limit is set at 4,000 is to ensure all of our PlanCo community are able to download the blueprints created by our wonderful PlanCo Fam, who have always loved sharing their blueprints. We have a wide range of PC specs playing Planet Coaster, and we want to allow all of our players to share in the wealth of community creations.
i dont understand why it would be a issue to download a bp if it has 10k parts ? is there some kind of limit on steam or something ?

HeatherG

Volunteer Moderator
i dont understand why it would be a issue to download a bp if it has 10k parts ? is there some kind of limit on steam or something ?
The more items that make up a blueprint the slower a computer can run, for some people. If every blueprint were 10,000 and possibly much more people may not be able to use it. It may slow down how their park is running. It's a limit on the game because the game won't allow you to save anything more than 4,000.

Top Bottom