Blueprint: Balloon shop

Hey PC fans,

My new blueprint:

qUDUlRI.jpg

lzjxzNQ.jpg

iX8MyDA.jpg

3X0fmkk.jpg

rnTPr0N.jpg

[video=youtube;UvnmKvCVu2I]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UvnmKvCVu2I&feature=youtu.be[/video]

There's a balloon shop on the ship. If you want to use it, my tip would be to place the ship next to a steep cliff and make a small bridge to it. Or keep it realistic and build a docking platform :).

Cheers,

Coastercad

Last edited:

Joël

Volunteer Moderator
Wow, beautiful creation. It reminds me of UP, the movie from PIXAR featuring a flying house using balloons. :D

Dude your park is legit the most amazing thing I have seen created .. your mushroom villiage is absolutley amazing, also amazing baloon shop

Amazing work Coastercad!
The castle, the flying ship (it even looks like Captain Jack Sparrow is on board [wink])!

You're an amazing builder!

Thanks a lot for sharing!

When I saw that I just cracked up laughing thinking how in the world will you get a path up there. I guess you could always make a spiral staircase like this [big grin]:

Spiral%20Staircase_zps56eaxplo.jpg

Last edited:
really neat

Thank you!

Wow, beautiful creation. It reminds me of UP, the movie from PIXAR featuring a flying house using balloons. :D

Thank you. Wasn't inspired by it, however i was thinking the same whilst building :).

Haha Coastercad this is complete awesomeness!

Dude your park is legit the most amazing thing I have seen created .. your mushroom villiage is absolutley amazing, also amazing baloon shop

Thank you for your kind words, this balloon shop is not really a part of storyland though. I just used it for some nice screenshots to show it and tease my new project.

Amazing work Coastercad!
The castle, the flying ship (it even looks like Captain Jack Sparrow is on board [wink])!

You're an amazing builder!

Thanks a lot for sharing!

Thank you Tom. That's Captain Coastercad though :) hehe.

When I saw that I just cracked up laughing thinking how in the world will you get a path up there. I guess you could always make a spiral staircase like this [big grin]:

Haha, well i am working on this docking platform atm:

dXEpkgn.jpg

trying to keep things realistic :). The building next to it is a revamp of one of my alpha blueprints :)

Thanks everyone and cheers,

Absolutely brilliantly, beautifully fantastic, as always buddy. But you MUST be stopped. You're blowing my mind [woah][up]

Too bad we can't pop balloons in the game, would be hysterical to watch it slowly sink if we could make it do that. [haha]

Top Bottom