Boat ride as a birthday present! (dark ride)

Hello,
I have now been busy for about seven months build the Fata Morgana from Efteling in Planet Coaster, the inside is almost finished.
It is not easy to give the dark ride an arabic theme because there are only few arabic objects in the game. I had to improvise a lot, and have already used more than 40,000 objects!

All i ask is a boat ride without a roof, light and without a exhaust pipe, so I can use it in my Fata Morgana dark ride!

April 16th is my birthday, this would be a very nice birthday gift! ;)

I have sent a few photos, but for more details you can watch on my YouTube channel. My channel is called LÉON and was LvHtje!

Thank you in advance.

Bye.

Attachments

• Boat whitout a roof,light and exhaust.jpg
    Boat whitout a roof,light and exhaust.jpg
    529.1 KB · Views: 178
  • 20190408233310_1.jpg
    20190408233310_1.jpg
    449.7 KB · Views: 137
Last edited:
Thanks, I also made the Dreamflight from the Efteling in Planet Coaster, it's in the workshop and on my YouTube channel!

I think you like it!

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    465 KB · Views: 118
Would the Cascade water coaster work for you? It has water channels as well as track pieces. It should be available in your game because it was part of a free update.

Joël

Volunteer Moderator
I'd love to have this type of boat ride as well, specifically because such a ride will enable players to accurately recreate iconic rides such as Fata Morgana, Pirates of the Caribbean and It's a Small World. :D

P.S. I like your recreation of Fata Morgana!

Would the Cascade water coaster work for you? It has water channels as well as track pieces. It should be available in your game because it was part of a free update.
No that does not work, because you cannot place the station and the first track pieces under water!

Attachments

• 20190409181024_1.jpg
    20190409181024_1.jpg
    388.4 KB · Views: 104
I'd love to have this type of boat ride as well, specifically because such a ride will enable players to accurately recreate iconic rides such as Fata Morgana, Pirates of the Caribbean and It's a Small World. :D

P.S. I like your recreation of Fata Morgana!
Thanks Joël! :)

Vampiro

Volunteer Moderator
No that does not work, because you cannot place the station and the first track pieces under water!
Also the Cascade moves too fast in the water track to be used as a tracked ride.

For a darkride we would need to set the speed manually like on the Island Adventure and Land Ahoy since you can make it go slow enough.

I would like a boat ride like this too, want to do a ‘tunnel of love’ kind of thing, flumes and rapid boats not quite right.

Thanks Joël! 😍
I really love the boat ride, only i hope i can change the speed of the boat??

I think I have to change a lot, but it's worth it!
You can,already have integrated it in my fata morgana recreation,but sadly the waterflow doesn't get slower, which makes the boat go slower than the waterflow,looks really weird.

Top Bottom