BOBBLEHEADS - The Hutton Mug

Frontier,

As you recently added a means to have a Thargoid Bobble-head constructed by gathering materials in-game, I was hoping you could do something similar for The Hutton Mug. For all of us who have travelled to Hutton Orbital, it'd actually be nice to be able to have a Hutton Mug Bobble-head on the dashboard.

I don't mean simply buying one from the Hutton Orbital on arrival, but a special mission to find a ship that never made it to Hutton Orbital, collect the required material for the Bobble-head Mug and take it to Hutton Orbital to obtain the Bobble-head. If that's too much effort, then I'd settle for just being able to obtain one upon arrival at Hutton Orbital - and, if you're not feeling very generous, I supposed I'd pay a small amount of ARX for it, too - (although, the Bobble-head should only be available to purchase when docked at Hutton Orbital). Thank, if anyone takes any notice...

PS

The above suggestion could extend to other rare commodities found in various locations - cheers.

Last edited:
I think the simplest implementation would be along the lines of "if you buy any quantity of Hutton Mugs (sold by the ton) at Hutton Orbital then you automatically get an official souvenir Hutton Mug" . . . for the dashboard of your ship because (as CMDR) you went down to the cargo hold, popped open a (ton) unit container and took a few.

I think the simplest implementation would be along the lines of "if you buy any quantity of Hutton Mugs (sold by the ton) at Hutton Orbital then you automatically get an official souvenir Hutton Mug" . . . because as CMDR of your ship you went down to the cargo hold, popped open a (ton) unit container and took one.
Yeah, one way or another, I'd like The Hutton Mug on my dashboard.

Yeah, one way or another, I'd like The Hutton Mug on my dashboard.
This way it leaves more fun for the poor sucker who flies all the way out there in a Cutter . . .
And if your the gets destroyed so do the ship's Hutton mugs. Got to go and get more . . .

I think the simplest implementation would be along the lines of "if you buy any quantity of Hutton Mugs (sold by the ton) at Hutton Orbital then you automatically get an official souvenir Hutton Mug" . . . for the dashboard of your ship because (as CMDR) you went down to the cargo hold, popped open a (ton) unit container and took a few.
I like this idea. Or maybe be a livery accessory that only "unlocks" when you are at Hutton or close to it (otherwise, Large ships won't be able to use it).

Rare goods as cockpit decorations has been suggested many times. Seems like it'd be a cashcow for FDev too, but so far no dice (you know the ones I mean).
I can understand the reluctance for the Hula Girl, but the dice, the mug? C'mon! Maybe an intern could get it done in hours and our all ARX will fly into their pockets.

Top Bottom