Bookmark HELP

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE in the next update or whatever please consider allowing us to add a note along with our bookmark!! The bookmarks are no use if you have hundreds of them not knowing or remembering why you book marked it in the first place! So I can write like- awesome ship I want or white dwarf here! Instead of clicking on all my bookmarks searching for my last find, or you can just organize them by recent instead of alphabetical or have the option to switch between alphabetical or recent, just SOMETHING to make it more useful/easier.

I second the request for notes on bookmarks. I'd also like folders.

In the meantime might I suggest you implement some kind of tagging system? Here is a snippet/preview of my squadron bookmark organization:
1596041107307.png

1596041061628.png

1596041073899.png

1596041084459.png

Oh also, wrong section of the forum for this. This should go in the ideas/suggestions section. The section you posted in is for discussion on established exploration.

Thank you I am new to this! I was looking for such a forum but couldn’t find it. And if you don’t mind explaining how I could do that to my book marks, I have a ps4.

Thank you I am new to this! I was looking for such a forum but couldn’t find it. And if you don’t mind explaining how I could do that to my book marks, I have a ps4.

Just go to the special characters portion of the PS4 keyboard when entering them. It's a pain to type and navigate on the PS4 (I have a PS4 Elite account myself as well as PC where I main). The bookmarks are organized alphabetically and special characters are placed before A and numbers so you can organize in all kinds of ways. My system is just one of many.

Top Bottom