Borderless/ natural fenced exhibits.

Guests won't be killed in Planet Zoo. They'll react to escaped animals so there will be consequences if you're not careful with your animal welfare but they won't be harmed.
No feeding annoying kids to the lions? :(

(of course I know there won't be guests' deaths - it was literally the first question of JWE players on the first live reveal of the game. Still I think it would be hilarious. :) Maybe you guys will support mods, one day. :LOL:)

I find it weird how zoo tycoon 2 had people deaths and there were kids in the game, yet planet zoo can't do the same, since theres kids in the game.

If they had children in the game, and animals actually killing people in a cartoony fashion, the game now a days would be M rated, since children would die. It would be a weird "child-friendly" M rated game, if that were the case.
They could do it like in the original Zoo Tycoon where only adult men getting attacked 😂

I thought women and children got attacked also, and could be eaten by dinosaurs. Thats how I remember it being in the original zoo tycoon and its sequels.
I'm pretty sure only men get attacked because I played it a few months ago. Maybe they changed it for some reason in the German Version of the Game 🤔

I hope there will be Vending Machines in the Game where Guests can buy Food to feed Peafowl and other Animals in Walk trough Exhibits

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure only men get attacked because I played it a few months ago. Maybe they changed it for some reason in the German Version of the Game 🤔

I hope there will be Vending Machines in the Game where Guests can buy Food to feed Peafowl and other Animals in Walk trough Exhibits
German versions are often weird. Remember the Carmageddon with green blood and beeped-out dialogues?

German versions are often weird. Remember the Carmageddon with green blood and beeped-out dialogues?
I don't know the Game but I remember the green blood in Dungeon Siege. But at least in this Game it was possible to change it to red.
I think we shouldn't write so much about something that don't have much to do with the Theme of the Discussion. Please back to the original Theme or maybe the Admins could get mad because of it 😉

I don't know the Game but I remember the green blood in Dungeon Siege. But at least in this Game it was possible to change it to red.
I think we shouldn't write so much about something that don't have much to do with the Theme of the Discussion. Please back to the original Theme or maybe the Admins could get mad because of it 😉
Well, Bo and Paul pretty much answered every question this topic posed, so I think we're free to wander off a little. :)
But you're right, of course. We shouldn't.

Guests won't be killed in Planet Zoo. They'll react to escaped animals so there will be consequences if you're not careful with your animal welfare but they won't be harmed.
Good to know.🙂

But can there be any free roaming animals? If guests react to animals that aren't in enclosures, will free roaming animals still be possible?

Top Bottom