Both Zende megaships didn't jump!

It's good he's finally catching up with what was written in one of his other threads an hour ago .... there is still hope
Factabulous, I'm not sure who this comment was directed to because I had no other threads an hour ago. Were you finding fault with something I did?

Last edited:
Everyone back on board
VeS8NZJ.png

I've now tried docking four times in the last 10 minutes on the PS4 version of the game and each time the game disconnects right when I dock. It's not a network problem on my end for sure. Very weird!

Will Flanagan

Product Manager
Frontier
Hello folks,

Thank you for the reports!

It turns out that the Zende Partners' flight controller who was supposed to give the green light on both megaships jumping was found stuck in a lift. We're pleased he's safe, but to ensure the megaship ferries jump as planned, we'll be bringing down the servers right now (9:00 AM UTC).

Out of curiosity, did anyone who was ouside one of the ships (like me) successfully get back in during the last 15 minutes? I tried repeatedly but couldn't dock.

Rather frustrating. I was docked at Sandler's Song, I logged in earlier to see if I was in Zende. Undocked and then noticed that was still in the original system. Was trying to dock for last 30 minutes before the server reboot and kept getting a transaction error every time I landed.

Going to be a bit peeved if Im still in the Synuefe system!

Rather frustrating. I was docked at Sandler's Song, I logged in earlier to see if I was in Zende. Undocked and then noticed that was still in the original system. Was trying to dock for last 30 minutes before the server reboot and kept getting a transaction error every time I landed.

Going to be a bit peeved if Im still in the Synuefe system!
This sounds much like what I was seeing on my PS4 account. An instant disconnect right as I docked.

Sooo...about those servers only being switched off for 5 minutes...

It’s quite irksome when your gaming session is interrupted because of some inane feature you don’t care anything about being poorly executed.

Sooo...about those servers only being switched off for 5 minutes...

It’s quite irksome when your gaming session is interrupted because of some inane feature you don’t care anything about being poorly executed.
Yeah, I'v got some plants to put into my garden.
I'll return later, when it's been sorted.

Top Bottom