Bought Horizons on Steam- how do I register the key

Title says it all. Bought Horizons on Steam as it was on sale and I went into the game but could not use any of the Horizon parts. In Steam it says it is instlled so I thoiught that would be okay.

Yeah I forgot to do this! I thought when it said in the Steam account that Horizons was 'Installed' I thought that was that! But I noticed the CD Key and then found out how to redeem the key so all is good now!! Thanks for getting back.

Where exactly did you find this CD key? I know there's one on the side of the steam page, but it said that one was already used.

I think you should have one for Horizons and that is then one you use. Managed to get it sorted so hope you get your sorted as well!

Where exactly did you find this CD key? I know there's one on the side of the steam page, but it said that one was already used.

Make sure you haven't allocated it to another account. These keys are registered to your FD account and can only be transferred by admin if, for example, you have registered ED to one account but horizons to a second.

Top Bottom