Brandybrook Canal Park - Kingdom Of Fun!

These are a few pictures of the park i've been working on for a few months. I'm afraid I have borrowed heavily from the workshop and thank all the contributors, there being too many to mention individually. I tend to rework a lot of the blueprints to suit my own purposes. There are also a lot of original pieces as well. This is still a WIP so some areas are unfinished. I am going to start at the park entrance and then add more areas in future posts. Any comments, good or bad, would be greatly appreciated.
1. Main Entrance and Plaza.JPG
2. Entrance 1.JPG
3. Entrance 2.JPG
4. Entrance 3.JPG
5. Entrance 4.JPG
6. Entrance Plaza 1.JPG
7. Entrance Plaza 2.JPG
8. Entrance Plaza 3.JPG
9. Entrance Plaza 4.JPG
10. Plaza Lake.JPG

HeatherG

Volunteer Moderator
Beautiful pictures. The Bavarian style is one of my favorites in the game.
That last picture......😍😍😍
Great work!

A few more Western World pics...
Western World was the first area I tackled in this Park and is probably the weakest in terms of building quality. Subsequent areas, I feel, are much improved.

25. Gold Rush.JPG26. Western Psychola WIP.JPG27. Western Wheel.JPG28. Wild Barn Entrance.JPG29. Wild Barn Ride 2.JPG30. Wild Barn Ride.JPG31. Western Wheel and Cable Car Stations.JPG32. Skytrain Cable Cars Western Terminus.JPG33. Entrance to Western World from Park.JPG

Last edited:
park looks great. Love the Wild Mouse...you don't see many of these being built. Its inspiring me to add one to my park somewhere.

More Pirates.....beware!

Attachments

• 91. Jungle Racer.JPG
    91. Jungle Racer.JPG
    552 KB · Views: 51
  • 92. Jungle Racer 2.JPG
    92. Jungle Racer 2.JPG
    570 KB · Views: 44
  • 93. Jungle Racer 3.JPG
    93. Jungle Racer 3.JPG
    511 KB · Views: 50
  • 94. Pirate Tri Storm.JPG