Bridging the Gap - Conclusion

Well its been multi weeks in tick overs any one been back to check if both systems still have USS still not spawning guardian mats or if it was BGS controlled and they are enabled again...

rootsrat

Volunteer Moderator
Well its been multi weeks in tick overs any one been back to check if both systems still have USS still not spawning guardian mats or if it was BGS controlled and they are enabled again...
USS's were spawning materials all the time.

They weren't spawning commodities.

I tried it in Synuefe EN-H d11-96 system at Saturday, there were no Degraded Emissions [Threat 0] with Zende Partners faction. And any USS I dropped into had only human materials or (a lot of) cargo.
It might be a BGS thing as Zende Partners went into Expansion ...
There are Degraded USS for Zende, but as you say they don't seem to have Guardian mats any more, which is annoying - that was one of the few outcomes of the II I thought might be useful to people.

If the lack of mats is BGS related then that is still bad news - as Zende is the only faction, and there is no-where they can expand to, they're likely to be in Boom quite a lot I think.
USS's were spawning materials all the time.

They weren't spawning commodities.
Other people did not agree... thats why I asked if any one had gone back yet...

Its my Sad duty to report these USS are still disabled in this system from spawning guardian materials still..
( collected system scan data for next II by using explorer phantom to jump to system and back collecting data)

The single painite in the USS was nice the rest was rubbish again... may be this thursadty they may finaly re-enable this.. not holding my breath

As the canopy is not broken yet.. ;)

Last edited:
How can you tell what its current ammunition type is?
I bought one, engineered it, and upgraded the ammo to anti-Xeno.
I didn't use it all, so didn't restock this weapon. When I went back to the game the next day, it didn't seem to be as effective as an anti-Xeno weapon.
Does the ammo reset itself to default? i.e. is the anti-Xeno upgrade only temporary?
There is no indicator on the weapon to say what ammunition it is currently configured to fire.

Top Bottom