Bridging the Gap - Conclusion

Well its been multi weeks in tick overs any one been back to check if both systems still have USS still not spawning guardian mats or if it was BGS controlled and they are enabled again...

rootsrat

Volunteer Moderator
Well its been multi weeks in tick overs any one been back to check if both systems still have USS still not spawning guardian mats or if it was BGS controlled and they are enabled again...
USS's were spawning materials all the time.

They weren't spawning commodities.

I tried it in Synuefe EN-H d11-96 system at Saturday, there were no Degraded Emissions [Threat 0] with Zende Partners faction. And any USS I dropped into had only human materials or (a lot of) cargo.
It might be a BGS thing as Zende Partners went into Expansion ...
There are Degraded USS for Zende, but as you say they don't seem to have Guardian mats any more, which is annoying - that was one of the few outcomes of the II I thought might be useful to people.

If the lack of mats is BGS related then that is still bad news - as Zende is the only faction, and there is no-where they can expand to, they're likely to be in Boom quite a lot I think.
USS's were spawning materials all the time.

They weren't spawning commodities.
Other people did not agree... thats why I asked if any one had gone back yet...

Its my Sad duty to report these USS are still disabled in this system from spawning guardian materials still..
( collected system scan data for next II by using explorer phantom to jump to system and back collecting data)

The single painite in the USS was nice the rest was rubbish again... may be this thursadty they may finaly re-enable this.. not holding my breath

As the canopy is not broken yet.. ;)

Last edited:
How can you tell what its current ammunition type is?
I bought one, engineered it, and upgraded the ammo to anti-Xeno.
I didn't use it all, so didn't restock this weapon. When I went back to the game the next day, it didn't seem to be as effective as an anti-Xeno weapon.
Does the ammo reset itself to default? i.e. is the anti-Xeno upgrade only temporary?
There is no indicator on the weapon to say what ammunition it is currently configured to fire.

Yep Last two page have gone over that in detail..
Some ones turned them off in error or made them BGS linked...
View attachment 133697
this has been disabled for what ever reason... during the II they were enabled... and people got many of them..
It is likely that turning on the materials was a concession, maybe to encourage noob players. You usually have to shoot Thargoids (Scouts are easiest targets, of course) in order to pick up materials. Therefore, it has gone back to situation normal.

If you want Thargoid materials, shoot scouts in NHSS 4s .... then you can have all the materials you need. But do you really need them? 🤷‍♂️

It is likely that turning on the materials was a concession, maybe to encourage noob players. You usually have to shoot Thargoids (Scouts are easiest targets, of course) in order to pick up materials. Therefore, it has gone back to situation normal.

If you want Thargoid materials, shoot scouts in NHSS 4s .... then you can have all the materials you need. But do you really need them? 🤷‍♂️
Did not look close at the picture did you...
Guardian items, NOTHING to do with thargoid... the hole Out come of the II was that they enable Guardian items collection in space... thats the reward Will Specificly post stated this would be enabled as the II reward... permanently in the effected systems...
Commanders in the area will also continue to encounter various USSs, allowing them to gather Guardian Materials and Commodities by salvaging or pirating, as opposed to gathering goods from the ground.
Instead they did the opposite and turn them off in stead off leaving them on...

Last edited:
Still disabled after the the wednesday patch and thursday server tick...
The systems status does now show correctly after update from galaxy map...
but DE SS still spawn only human rubbish only...

Reporting: neither Synuefe EN-H d11-96 nor Wregoe XQ-L c21-29 do spawn USSs with guardian materials. I also checked Zende for the chance, same result.
The two systems contain Degraded Emission Threat 3 signals to Zende Partners faction, but content is human materials and cargo, not guardian materials.
There are no Degraded Emissions threat > 0 without faction.

I just checked while going to Guardian Site to refill guardian materials.

So it is still broken, despite some dev claiming that 'it works'. Are you testing different game / database then ?

Add to the
Reporting: neither Synuefe EN-H d11-96 nor Wregoe XQ-L c21-29 do spawn USSs with guardian materials. I also checked Zende for the chance, same result.
The two systems contain Degraded Emission Threat 3 signals to Zende Partners faction, but content is human materials and cargo, not guardian materials.
There are no Degraded Emissions threat > 0 without faction.

I just checked while going to Guardian Site to refill guardian materials.

So it is still broken, despite some dev claiming that 'it works'. Are you testing different game / database then ?
Add to the issue I raised.

Advanced Missile Rack now available in Jameson Memorial.

So... point of the outcome of The Enclave was.... ?

(EDIT: FWIW, I'm not fussed, I think content strategies which rely on developing something only to not give it to the playerbase is a bit dumb... just of note)

One or two guys will equip it once and make a Youtube video about it, that's probably it. AX experts complained that the less educated masses won the vote, but tbh I don't see them using these missiles much either.

Top Bottom