Bridging the Gap - Phase One - Commencement

Which system, in Guardian space, would you like the megaship ferry to permanently travel to?

• IC 2391 Sector FL-X b1-7

Votes: 1,076 30.9%
  • Synuefe IL-N C23-19

Votes: 224 6.4%
  • Synuefe EN-H d11-96

Votes: 1,368 39.3%
  • Synuefe GT-H b43-1

Votes: 655 18.8%
  • Synuefe PF-E b45-5

Votes: 154 4.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I picked Synuefe EN-H d11-96 because it looks to be the most distant from the bubble.
Turns out most people picked it! (copypasting plays weird tricks on my font)

What reasons did others have to pick that system?

As I said before I also took the "module" system. I already have enough modules for the three fighters and expect we get new Guardian modules before we get Guardian hybrid ships. And a Guardian SRV / skimmer.

Finally after an exciting and eventful week voting on the forums, we are moving on to the next phase.
It's after ten and I haven't seen anything yet. I'm wondering whether Phase Two will start today or whether it'll happen on the Thursday server tick (a CG by any other name would smell....)

Of course, between my writing this and posting it something will happen. Or not.

It's after ten and I haven't seen anything yet. I'm wondering whether Phase Two will start today or whether it'll happen on the Thursday server tick (a CG by any other name would smell....)

Of course, between my writing this and posting it something will happen. Or not.
They said 11:00 UTC, which is in 90 minutes from when I post. (But I had to switch on the in-game clock to check that :) )

Edit: And you're probably correct, nothing will happen - as they hadn't remembered it's a UK holiday 🤦‍♀️

Will's posted on a bank holiday before on Easter monday bank holiday allready and the forums support timer based system posts.. so It will be easy to create an in forum script post about how how the vote went... and who wins via automatic scripts..
In game actions can allready be set up and scripted before the day off its not a Patch its just a server tick over as they have done with the past CGS lots and lots of times...
The mega ships were preselected and used in the video content allready and the patch update was not a small one so could very easy have the ships coded in advance...

Yes If the servers screw up then it would be bad but they would still need server staff in case the servers crash on bank holiday due to extra users ( in the UK only may day has already been and gone in other regions ) any way and if there paids to be on standby why not have them do a Tiny Server tick over up date to monitor the servers at todays tick over...

The ships don't actualy jump till thursday but they need to give people time to board them so an extra server tick that adds them would be nice...
The CGs were very automated...

Last edited:
I don't understand the fuss about the megaship doing a weekly run... Where I used to live there was a bus 'service' that would leave on a Monday morning and return early afternoon. That was it for our wonderful Public Transport network... Rural Suffolk had it's benefits, but transport wasn't one of them :)

(for those not in the 'know' - Monday is State Pension day)

ETA: that bus service was the only service that went near the village, nothing else...

Last edited:
Post created on bank holiday...

Will's posted on a bank holiday before on Easter monday bank holiday allready and the forums support timer based system posts.. so It will be easy to create an in forum script post about how how the vote went... and who wins via automatic scripts..
In game actions can allready be set up and scripted before the day off its not a Patch its just a server tick over as they have done with the past CGS lots and lots of times...
The mega ships were preselected and used in the video content allready and the patch update was not a small one so could very easy have the ships coded in advance...

Yes If the servers screw up then it would be bad but they would still need server staff in case the servers crash on bank holiday due to extra users ( in the UK only may day has already been and gone in other regions ) any way and if there paids to be on standby why not have them do a Tiny Server tick over up date to monitor the servers at todays tick over...

The ships don't actualy jump till thursday but they need to give people time to board them so an extra server tick that adds them would be nice...
The CGs were very automated...
Well, you were right ... and wrong. Jeez 16th .... https://forums.frontier.co.uk/threads/bridging-the-gap-phase-one-results.511161/#post-7779399

My bad I'm in the pub with the wet copilot before we head back to the ship , did t notice voting had ended , does that mean we are good to go on the task ?

Top Bottom