Bridging the Gap - Phase One - Commencement

Which system, in Guardian space, would you like the megaship ferry to permanently travel to?

• IC 2391 Sector FL-X b1-7

Votes: 1,076 30.9%
  • Synuefe IL-N C23-19

Votes: 224 6.4%
  • Synuefe EN-H d11-96

Votes: 1,368 39.3%
  • Synuefe GT-H b43-1

Votes: 655 18.8%
  • Synuefe PF-E b45-5

Votes: 154 4.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Looking forward to it, even tho days before this event was announced I unlocked all the modules, vessels and all fixed weaps :oops:

IC 2391 is 53ls out and the only one with a guardian ruin site. This is a no brainer!
392ly saved. 7 jumps. Hm. Even Merope is further out. From Zende:

IC 2391 Sector FL-X b1-7 - 392ly
Synuefe IL-N c23-19 - 445ly
Synuefe EN-H d11-96 - 541ly
Synuefe GT-H b43-1 - 539ly
Synuefe PF-E b45-5 - 543ly

I think it makes most sense to concentrate on the usefulness of the base, for repairs, refills and such.

So PF, EN and GT are close together (and the farthest out). One of these it will be!

O7,
🙃

Last edited:
This would be cool if it was 20,000ly out.
But it's only 10 minutes of jumping, it is faster to jump than whatever the mega-ship process will be.

Should reconsider and make it more interesting with some new site found 20x the distance away.

I've voted for the only one with guardian ruins as well as it will give you more to do in system while there.
Would be interesting if they cycled the blueprint sites the ship visits. I.e weapon/module/vessel

Already disappointed about how this is being handled. I thought we would at least get to start this week and instead we get to twiddle our thumbs some more. Here is hoping the rest of this goes better.

Well... These new initiatives are... Massively underwhelming so far. Let's hope this is just teething problems while they get going. The idea is to get players more involved, yes? Was that with the game, or with the forums?

I should add - I couldn't care less where this ship jumps to. Or where a port is built. This is just a community goal by a different name, and without anything to actually do except vote!!

Keep the megaship as a weekly jump FDev, if a player can't be bothered to fly a measly ~700ly to unlock some Guardian tech then make them give up a week of their gametime at least.

As mentioned a half decent ship can get there in 15-20 minutes atm. If Cmdrs find that too much of a chore then they probably won't be around for long as this is one of the easier grinds in the game.

When you said the community gets to decide on the outcome, it should of been by actions taken in game. But a vote on a forum? Get real! What a load of poopooe! Cancel it and put your effort into fixing the mass of bugs you always introduce.

s
NameSupercruise distanceBlueprintGuardian Ruin as well?Distance from Sol
Synuefe PF-E b45-58,181 lsVesselNo782.75 ly
Synuefe GT-H b43-127,767 lsModuleNo777.17 ly
Synuefe EN-H d11-962,328 lsVesselNo783.98 ly
Synuefe IL-N C23-192,037 lsVesselNo680.75 ly
IC 2391 Sector FL-X b1-753lsVesselYes618.51 ly

Synuefe EN-H d11-96 is looking best candidate IMHO
so why not

IC 2391 Sector FL-X b1-7
?

seems closest+has guardian ruins