Bridging the Gap - Phase One - Results

I'm happy that I outfitted a Krait for this job and not an Anaconda then...
Mega ship supports Large ship resupply but not outfitting If you use an anaconda you can resupply limpets from the mega ship...
If you have a high jump range stripped out fully engineered for jumping anaconda you could Fit it for cargo and collectors and take a big drop in jump range but it would still have higher jump range than the T9 and cutter... but just lower cargo..
Combat with the size 4 shield with NPC for piracy won't be as good as the cutters size 6...

I still have to unlock the guardian turrets, too bad that i did everything else literally days before Will announced this Interstellar Initiative

A few seconds to fly from Guardian Structure to the outpost, nothing much to do there. That's my Elite Dangerous excitement over until next Thursday.

Last edited:
Mega ship supports Large ship resupply but not outfitting If you use an anaconda you can resupply limpets from the mega ship...
If you have a high jump range stripped out fully engineered for jumping anaconda you could Fit it for cargo and collectors and take a big drop in jump range but it would still have higher jump range than the T9 and cutter... but just lower cargo..
Combat with the size 4 shield with NPC for piracy won't be as good as the cutters size 6...
Tbh I still have no clue what we're going to do over there... So I outfitted my ship for planets surface business. I also took a fighter hangar just to have some fun :p

Now parked at the outpost, had a trundle around the surface, loads of bio :) Went around the ruins and picked up some Guardian mats, all good, will have to get a key leter and release the first blueprint for my alt, then maybe visit the modules site for a few more :)

Looking forward to tonight's livestream to see what's new.

Hope that there is plenty of warning for newer players coming to visit their first Guardian sites that the gankers will be infesting open like flies on poo...

Did something new happen today?
Nope just the same old add new mega ships, add new installations to the system area, add outpost to system ... Your not missing it till 16th.
so you don't have to move the PS4 to download the patches if you have not done so for PS4 yet...
If you have a combat/cargo built Large/medium ship you don't have to get to the mega ship till the 15th...
So if you want to get the patches done you want to do it then on the 15th or youll be behind the other users...

Extra if you use a taxi to get to Zende and leave the big T9/cutter/corvette at Jameson Memorial it will cost around ~11mill in transfer fees to zende...
Mega ship taxi is free to use..

Last edited:
So if you want to get the patches done you want to do it then on the 15th or youll be behind the other users...
Behind other users? Is Frontier handing out free decals for the first CMDRs who ride the ferry? No, I really don't feel like I'm missing that much by not participating in this Interstellar Initiative. Now if something exciting happens out there...

Tbh I still have no clue what we're going to do over there... So I outfitted my ship for planets surface business. I also took a fighter hangar just to have some fun :p
Depends on how much cargo space you are will to drop to fit the SRV and junk...
And we need them to announce Were the event missions will be issued from if there issued from mega ship Woot every body can do them..
If they issue them from outpost that will mess up the Large ship pilots yep..

Behind other users? Is Frontier handing out free decals for the first CMDRs who ride the ferry? No, I really don't feel like I'm missing that much by not participating in this Interstellar Initiative. Now if something exciting happens out there...
I don't want another Decal.... for being in the top 10%... that would suck
A Free paint job for the big 3 cargo ships would be nice... in Zende colours... but they never confirmed they got that working in game yet having to go to the store via PS4 web browser still sucks...

Top Bottom