Bridging the Gap - Phase One - Results

I wonder if they'll tell the players at some point what we can expect for the 16th. Looks like they want us all to get out there but we don't even know what for or how we should outfit our ships.

lol I flew out to the ferry and it says leaving in 6 days and 17 hours.
now.....most of my squadron was unaware

now it turns out it is a wait a week mini game?>!?!?!?!

It depends on how you play and what you are comfortable with ship and fit wise to a large extent.

None of my ships can jump quite that far yet though that will change after I get round to Guardian stuff.
A DBX with unengineered A class drive can jump a considerable distance, add a SRV and a couple of Point Defence on top and you can be there in around 20 jumps... Remember the fuel scoop, although the DBX is very slow to scoop because of module sizes...

lol I flew out to the ferry and it says leaving in 6 days and 17 hours.
now.....most of my squadron was unaware

now it turns out it is a wait a week mini game?>!?!?!?!
Guess you missed the announcements... It's only an hour or so to jump all the way, even in a low range ship :)

At the main system USS Threat 3s seemed to be Eagles, etc. Went back to the waypoint system, and the Threat 3s dropping FDLs! Glad I brought a heavy combat Python with me, and the intervention of System forces. Now full of some of the Guardian Mats, would be nice to see a Trader appear!

I agree, a local Guardian Tech trader would be nice.
Also logical that one would appear there.
Errr - no. I think the word you were looking for was 'logistically useful' maybe ;)

1) There is no Guardian tech Trader - so logically there would not be one here
2) Traders only appear in Starports. And there is none in this system

Of course if some subsequent II caused a Starport to appear .... plenty more time in the year

Errr - no. I think the word you were looking for was 'logistically useful' maybe ;)

Of course if some subsequent II caused a Starport to appear .... plenty more time in the year
I dunno man, seems logical to me that a guy that trades in a specific kind of tech would be nearby the source of it.

I dunno man, seems logical to me that a guy that trades in a specific kind of tech would be nearby the source of it.
He could be part of the rival group to Zende and the more you use him the lower your status with zende and then you risk losing access to the station and mega ships...
So then you have to balance going hostile to Zende or swapping mats...
We are still waitinng to see what the rivals of Zende are going to offer for commanders to not support them... but that likely phase two on the 16th..

Well I just had a look and I can't see it, but I do wear glasses which probably means my eyes are not naked.
Did you look in the right place? Saturn can be hard to spot, he's quite a ways out from here :p

The Moon passes in front of Jupiter during May 20th, Saturn (conjunct Pluto) during May 23rd.

Foot note to visitors from the future - 2019 ;)

I meant the Guardian Technology Broker.
You know, the guy who takes your materials and blueprints and gives you access to the guardian module technology.

Given that there now is a station close to the source it would be logical that one of these brokers puts a shop down there and send his earnings (the materials) back to whereever and whatever they do with it once a week.

P.S. And I just read that a broker is part of the next community goal so I shut up. :p

Last edited:
I am already out there and explored a couple of systems nearby...some very interesting overlapping hotspots...even found a hotspot inside a hotspot for Void Opals...bringing a mining ship is probably not the worst idea..

Top Bottom