Bridging the Gap - Phase One - Results

Just arrived at the the "Conduit" aka "Transport Bus" and it's gonna be a 14 hour wait until it leaves. Call me crazy, but who in their right mind would sit here that long. When even in a ship with an engineered FSD one could be there faster.

Kietrax

Volunteer Moderator
Just arrived at the the "Conduit" aka "Transport Bus" and it's gonna be a 14 hour wait until it leaves. Call me crazy, but who in their right mind would sit here that long. When even in a ship with an engineered FSD one could be there faster.
Pretty sure your wait time is a bit more than 14 hours - the maiden voyage sets of on Thursday morning next week - May 16th when the server tick happens ...

Pretty sure your wait time is a bit more than 14 hours - the maiden voyage sets of on Thursday morning next week - May 16th when the server tick happens ...
I got the info from a pop up on my screen that stated it was a 14 hour wait. Not wanting to wait 14 nor a week. I'm just taking my Python there as usual.

Just did a wee bit of googling, and apparently this is a ship blueprint site, thus one needs an Ancient Key. Relics don't work!
If I'm correct, then the noobs are going to be really tea'd off. Wonder why the event people didn't put that part in the description.

UPDATE:
YEP, the site is for ship blueprints, better bring Ancient Keys
Sites for Starship Blueprint:
  • Synuefe EN-H d11-28 8 B
  • Synuefe EU-Q c21-15 A 1
  • NGC 2451A Sector VJ-R C4-22 A 1
  • IC 2391 Sector FL-X b1-7 A 3
  • Synuefe PF-E B45-5 B 2
  • Synuefe IL-N c23-19 B 2
  • Synuefe AH-J D10-20 A 3
  • Synuefe EN-H d11-96 7 A
  • Synuefe EN-H D11-29 6 B
I'm outta here, already have all three of the ship prints.

Last edited:
Sun must have been in my eyes. Didn't see the 5D part.
Anyone know what trigger's the main orb. Been trying the relic a dozen time and nothing happens.
If it's a vessel segment site you'll need an Ancient Key, not a Relic. You can obtain these from Guardian Beacons. There's one in the codex. If you online search round ED sites looking for Guardian Beacon help, you might find a closer one than that. Soz, I'm halfway to Maia at the moment so can't be any more specific. Hope this helps. O7

I don't no why, but I was under the impression that this particular site was a module site. After activating and charging all the pylons, killing all the sentinels. It turns out to be a vessel site. I was in open, wait two hours for someone to come alone and utilize all the work I had done. But nobody came.

I don't no why, but I was under the impression that this particular site was a module site. After activating and charging all the pylons, killing all the sentinels. It turns out to be a vessel site. I was in open, wait two hours for someone to come alone and utilize all the work I had done. But nobody came.
Curses! Missed you by an hour. Left the area and had a spare unused Ancient key too; sold it just before i left. Would have gladly dropped it for ya. Still, it won't take you long to get one yourself. Have you seen a beacon yet? It's a must-see if not; rather impressive and so easy activate. Just remember to take an energy weapon... I went armed only with multi-cannons the first time. DOH! Couldn't get it to activate. O7

Curses! Missed you by an hour. Left the area and had a spare unused Ancient key too; sold it just before i left. Would have gladly dropped it for ya. Still, it won't take you long to get one yourself. Have you seen a beacon yet? It's a must-see if not; rather impressive and so easy activate. Just remember to take an energy weapon... I went armed only with multi-cannons the first time. DOH! Couldn't get it to activate. O7
Thanks for the almost offer but I've already got all three blue prints. Bought and tried out all 3 styles of guardian fighter's and don't like any of them. But it was something to do. I also don't care for the weapons but do care about the optional. Already have the FSD and Hull Packages, assuming this site was for optional mods; I went there and found out it was for vessels. OH, killed most of my day to day.

Im in the area near this systems exploring and mapping, but i didnt felt yet compeled to get involved in this, will wait to see if anything interesting or worth appears on the 16th...
But i think ill probrably keep exploring... This initiative so far is been a letdown, even doe i see the point for new players and as a test for bigger things... (i hope a shuttle service for colonia from the bubble)

A lot of people are down about this first Interstellar Initiative - and I understand their reasons, but I kind of feel like if you look at this objectively, this is an example of FD listening to feedback.

People wanted more "meat" to CG's - specific scenarios adding into it, a reason behind it - etc
Well they added some storyline background lore, they added some "Scenarios" (Unique USS's ships to pirate) near to the area and related to it.

People wanted Better outcomes that were more meaningful -
Well, they added in completely unique modules as the outcome.

People wanted competition between at least two sides, with a differentiated result -
Well, they made it so that one side can "win" and the result chooses what the final reward will be.

I mean, sure, you can debate the subjective quality level of these additions to the stystem, and you can debate if there is "enough" of it - but it would be quite hard to argue they haven't made an attempt to actually implement things they had direct requests for.

A lot of people are down about this first Interstellar Initiative - and I understand their reasons, but I kind of feel like if you look at this objectively, this is an example of FD listening to feedback.

People wanted more "meat" to CG's - specific scenarios adding into it, a reason behind it - etc
Well they added some storyline background lore, they added some "Scenarios" (Unique USS's ships to pirate) near to the area and related to it.

People wanted Better outcomes that were more meaningful -
Well, they added in completely unique modules as the outcome.

People wanted competition between at least two sides, with a differentiated result -
Well, they made it so that one side can "win" and the result chooses what the final reward will be.

I mean, sure, you can debate the subjective quality level of these additions to the stystem, and you can debate if there is "enough" of it - but it would be quite hard to argue they haven't made an attempt to actually implement things they had direct requests for.
I agree - but the way it's been implemented: if you asked anyone how will you feel if something is announced but nothing is in-game for nearly a month? I think I could guess the answer. Hopefully they will learn from this for subsequent II.

If anyone is interested, the structure at synuefe en-h d11-96 7 a is a medium 3 type.
What does that mean?
For those who aren't familiar with Cannon Research, they have maps and information on all things xeno (good or indifferent xenos)
In this case, a medium 3 map exists already.
Source: https://imgur.com/a/YobdcSq

That link has all medium maps in the same location. The snapshot image you see is a medium 1. You'll need to visit the link and scroll down a bit to the medium 3.
I did not make this map, so don't credit me. Just relaying information.

I have to say, i was hoping this Interstellar initiative was a bad April's fool joke. Turns out I was the fool.
I'm all for laid back game play, but an entire week for the ship to jump less than 1k lys? this is just adding to the time sink nature of the grind already.
what ever happened to the Gnosis? why didnt we get a cg to repair it. Guess I'll just have to wait till 2021 for something interesting to happen.
Till then I'll just keep poking it every so often with a stick.

nothing to see! no cutscene, you get bored!;)

"The new megaship ferries in both Zende and Synuefe EN-H d11-96 will begin their maiden voyages on the 16 May and permanently jump between the two systems on the weekly server tick (every Thursday)… now and in the future. "
Oh, thanks for the info ! Man this is boring, not even an animation...

Top Bottom