Bridging the Gap - Phase One - Results

Oh, thanks for the info ! Man this is boring, not even an animation...
Thus if one plays more than an hour per week, actually flying one own ship is considerably more prudent. An engineered Sidewinder will take less time then waiting for the bus. PS: The site is for the purpose of obtaining a vessel blueprint and one must have an "Ancient Key" which is only obtainable from a Guardian Beacon prior to attempting to activating and charging all the pylons. One key per ship, three ship maximum.
PSS: The closest Guardian Beacon to this site is at Synuefe KU-F B44-4. To activate it one MUST have a lazer, size is not important, no other weapon will do. If one wishs to obtain three vessel blue prints, one must go through the activation of the beacon three times. Though the process can be done in any ship; Tis considerably easier done in a ship launched fighter outfitted with energy (lazer) weapons.

Thus if one plays more than an hour per week, actually flying one own ship is considerably more prudent. An engineered Sidewinder will take less time then waiting for the bus. PS: The site is for the purpose of obtaining a vessel blueprint and one must have an "Ancient Key" which is only obtainable from a Guardian Beacon prior to attempting to activating and charging all the pylons. One key per ship, three ship maximum.
PSS: The closest Guardian Beacon to this site is at Synuefe KU-F B44-4. To activate it one MUST have a lazer, size is not important, no other weapon will do. If one wishs to obtain three vessel blue prints, one must go through the activation of the beacon three times. Though the process can be done in any ship; Tis considerably easier done in a ship launched fighter outfitted with energy (lazer) weapons.
Gaurdian gauss cannons work to activate them too. I think it's any thermal damage - though I havent tested multicannon with thermal damage experimental effect, that might not work, in which case, I guess it would be any "energy weapon" which is harder to define.

It's not only lasers though.

Gaurdian gauss cannons work to activate them too. I think it's any thermal damage - though I havent tested multicannon with thermal damage experimental effect, that might not work, in which case, I guess it would be any "energy weapon" which is harder to define.

It's not only lasers though.
I used an AX Taipan once and it worked.

Inso much as this whole thing was set up for basically the new(er) player's, which generally have yet to unlock some of the mods let alone obtain engineering. Anyone, new or old has availability to lazer's.

Top Bottom