Livestream Bridging the Gap - Phase Three CGs

Paige Harvey

Community Manager
Join Will Flanagan and Adam Woods tonight, from 18:00 UTC as they take a look at this week's Community Goals and the rewards on offer, before picking their sides and taking part in the fight! Tune in on YouTube, Twitch or Mixer.

See you there!

Links
YouTube
Mixer
Twitch

Devs

We really need better stats on these. The synthesis is cool but over all still not enough. It simply doesn't set them apart enough and doesn't reflect the guardian tech already present in the game.

Stats should be buffed a little. Ie give them stats 1 class larger but still apply their assigned weapon class size modifier.

Or assign them built in engineering similar to power player weapons (a la APAs or Yuri Grom missile rack).

Last edited:
You know what .... that was a bloody good little livesteam. Thanks Will and bravo Adam, proof (if proof were needed) that people at FD like Adam do play the game. Loved the twist at the end with your wingmates turning on you.

Why are livestreams no longer being announced on the forums?

For years they were reliably always announced on the forums. But now its random at best, not at all at worst!

Why are livestreams no longer being announced on the forums?

For years they were reliably always announced on the forums. But now its random at best, not at all at worst!

Not trying to compare (or that I can't see them) the other FD games have very rigid streaming schedules- this for example from 'the other side'>

To be fair, the other games have more to show/announce at the moment.

Elite's streams currently run under the motto "well, let's do something, I gues...". Really can't blame the community team for that.

To be fair, the other games have more to show/announce at the moment.

Elite's streams currently run under the motto "well, let's do something, I gues...". Really can't blame the community team for that.

Why does everything have to be livestreamed? What about releasing an interview with pictures? More deep dives? Q and A? Have more holo-ad competitions? Holo me celeb lookalikes? Staff PvP? Pic of the week at the end of F Xtra?

Surely a Livestream isn't just decided in the last few hours of the working day (on a Thursday) for example? Surely the Community Team know they'll be doing a Livestream on a Thursday evening earlier that day? So the question begs, like they managed to do for many many many years, why can't a post be made onto the Forums to annouce it?

And I rely on such posts to then at least try and automate the announcement via a dedicated thread folks can subscribe to, to thus notify them of any forthcoming Live Streams.

But if FD can't even do the former, there's no way I can do the latter. It all just feels so disorganised and hand to mouth even five years in...

Top Bottom