Bridging the Gap - Phase Three

Hey Commander, Will addressed this the other day! The image uses the stats for a small, fixed module. As expected, the medium modules will have a higher damage output, the same as their traditional counterparts.
Aye thanks Paige, but most people on the fourms don't go though 50 fourms before seeing the newest one, In future can you make the information clear so even new people will see what they will expect, not being funny but with frontiers track-record people will expect the worse, like me XD, so next time can you please put a few lines of what components we will get, even if its a big list it will at least give a way better reception <3

Kietrax

Volunteer Moderator
The CG only goes for 6 days, I guess so all the brave fighters manage to reach their bus AND get their reward.
Will covered this in the stream this evening. The reason for the CG ending on Wednesday is to allow the results to be reflected when the server ticks on Thursday morning - since the result could end up changing the destination for the ferry service, system ownership and other stuff that can't be dynamically changed in the game. Sounds like this could become the new norm - at least for CGs that are part of Interstellar Initiatives.

6 Phosphorous, 2 Arsenic, 2 Mercury, 1 Guardian Power Cell, 1 Guardian Power Conduit, 1 Guardian Tech Component just to use AX ammo. Who in their right mind would ever use these instead of saving the mats for engineering?

If people are set on the CG and actually want to take part in AX combat, they should fight for Segnen. Like other CMDRs have stated, the AXI has put a lot of good hard work into a data set. The missiles are the only logical choice due to their AP stats.
See, when someone tries to tell me what I should do it makes me automatically go the other way. Cannons it is.

These are just AX capable version of normal weapons.

Wow. That is underwhelming, and I already think the whole guardian thing is lame.

How long have combat bonds paid so woefully?
They paid even way less than now, the were buffed they paid this before...
The pay now ranges between set values for each ship type with the big 3 paying up to 300K some times

Conflict zones are for Player factions to take over systems and help BGS win wars... these player faction have Multi players all in the same instance in the same conflict zone to win 4 days of battles to win a war... There not built as a solo action there primary use is group combat... Hence the live stream were fdev had a wing playing as a wing will combine fire power...

In systems with Full stations and full BGS you could get a Massacre missions that would of set a faction war with bonus pay per a set number of kills those are not available in research areas only as there is no BGS running in the middle on no were and this is were this CG is...

Last edited:
How long have combat bonds paid so woefully?
The pay was always comparably low, and the Cr/hr is further reduced by the fact that NPCs in CZs are engineered to the hilt now and it takes as long to kill a CZ Cobra 3 as it does to kill a RES Python.
I've got no problem with the enhanced NPCs in CZs, I even welcome the change (they're military ships after all), but the pay should be adjusted accordingly.

The pay now ranges between set values for each ship type with the big 3 paying up to 250K some times
I can attest to this. Got 223K for a Cutter last night

The pay was always comparably low, and the Cr/hr is further reduced by the fact that NPCs in CZs are engineered to the hilt now and it takes as long to kill a CZ Cobra 3 as it does to kill a RES Python.
I've got no problem with the enhanced NPCs in CZs, I even welcome the change (they're military ships after all), but the pay should be adjusted accordingly.
+1 this. Took me forever on a Viper MkIV last night. Damn things shields lasted forever

Additionally combat bonds are not related to rank and such. I killed a somethingsomething Alpha FDL with an Elite ranked pilot and got a meager 42k.

Last night I brought 400k of bonds in favor of Segnen Exchange (that of the missiles) in the outpost The prospect and at the moment I mark the contribution to the CG to zero. Has the mechanism for assigning bonds changed? I thought that if made in favor of a faction it was indifferent where to deliver them

Last night I brought 400k of bonds in favor of Segnen Exchange (that of the missiles) in the outpost The prospect and at the moment I mark the contribution to the CG to zero. Has the mechanism for assigning bonds changed? I thought that if made in favor of a faction it was indifferent where to deliver them
Re-read the first page one here...

HINT = segnen don't own "the prospect" zende do... where do you think you should have gone...
Cedrik Stone, CEO of Segnen Exchange, submitted this statement in response to the accusations:
“Zende Partners apparently intends to control the trade of Guardian commodities in Synuefe EN-H d11-96, which is perhaps why there is violent resistance to their operation. My company would only ever respond to threats with an appropriate level of self-defence.”
“In order to reestablish peace and protect our research into new Guardian-human technology, we ask independent pilots to support Segnen Exchange vessels in the system. Securing a permanent presence will allow my company to complete work on an Advanced Dumbfire Launcher on schedule.”
“Our newly established outpost, Indigo Dock, will serve as our base of operations in these efforts.”

I understand, but in any case it is not clear and normally the bonds do not go in favor of the owner of an outpost but of the faction for which they are made.
Among other things I also find that he is biased, because once you have become unfriendly with the Zande by dint of giving him then you can not even land in The Prospect to refuel, and the CZs are all nearby, or at least the they were last night

Last edited:
You don't need to own the entire outpost to have a guy handing out money for bonds. No other conflict in the galaxy requires that.

The point about becoming Hostile is valid, however. Doesn't explain why the second Outpost couldn't be in orbit of the same planet, or indeed why no other solution was created during the months of "preparation" for this CG.

Kietrax

Volunteer Moderator
I understand, but in any case it is not clear and normally the bonds do not go in favor of the owner of an outpost but of the faction for which they are made.
Among other things I also find that he is biased, because once you have become unfriendly with the Zande by dint of giving him then you can not even land in The Prospect to refuel, and the CZs are all nearby, or at least the they were last night
They didn't count for Zende because you handed them in at The Prospect, but they didn't count towards the CG either unfortunately for the same reason. Bonds from fighting for Zende Partners should be turned in at The Prospect, those gained fighting for Segnen Exchange need to go to Indigo Dock to count.

Kietrax

Volunteer Moderator
You don't need to own the entire outpost to have a guy handing out money for bonds. No other conflict in the galaxy requires that.

The point about becoming Hostile is valid, however. Doesn't explain why the second Outpost couldn't be in orbit of the same planet, or indeed why no other solution was created during the months of "preparation" for this CG.
For a normal conflict (BGS initiated by influence matching) this would be true - handing in bonds at any station in the system would count, however this is not a normal war, this is a Combat CG and the directions are pretty clear - you have to hand in the bonds at the station owned by the side that awarded them if you want them to influence the outcome of the CG. If you just want the credits then you can turn them in anywhere that faction has a presence, even back in the bubble in Zende or Segnen I would guess.

Top Bottom