Bridging the Gap - Phase Three

kinda suprised no ones stated this yet but you get double the rewards in this combat zone CG when you kill ships. on PS4 the pay is added twice not just once...

Isn't it funny that even for the weapons against the Thargoid threat, we're still fighting with each other? Whose idea was that? 💩

its over AMCs unlock on thursday, bases and mega ships will stay the same as zende won the combat bond war... ( as BGS was never active in the system the war balance stayed as a draw )

Nice. Just about to unlock shard cannons, would you say they are better, worse or equal to the remote flak in dealing with swarms?
That's was a joke and no, nothing is comparable to flak when dealing with Scouts. And shards are terrible, don't even bother.

Sacra Oculus wishes to express commiserations to the losing pilots. We shall now have to put up with the abomination of a ferry operated by a NPC minor faction in a system we have controlled for a very long time.

Sacra Oculus wishes to express commiserations to the losing pilots. We shall now have to put up with the abomination of a ferry operated by a NPC minor faction in a system we have controlled for a very long time.
Sad to hear indeed, but NPC immersion is important too, NPC's want to blaze their own trail and wotnot and form their own narrative...in this inch deep pond.

It will just turn up in game...
it won't be spoilered this time...

Hoping for Alliance civil war but then galnet has been going on about it for may be to long... so thats going to be an easy out for them...
Okay, so i can just ferry my ship back (cutter teleport is 25mil credits), and go play other games for a bit, glad i did not put too much effort into Segnen bonds... top 75% is goodenof for me, considering it was an auto-lose faction anyway.

Okay, so i can just ferry my ship back (cutter teleport is 25mil credits), and go play other games for a bit, glad i did not put too much effort into Segnen bonds... top 75% is goodenof for me, considering it was an auto-lose faction anyway.
Yep bay one on that mega ship must be realy, realy big inside that mega ship to fit all those large ships inside for the jump... lol, Never directs to any other landing bay but bay one for me...

Yep bay one on that mega ship must be realy, realy big inside that mega ship to fit all those large ships inside for the jump... lol, Never directs to any other landing bay but bay one for me...
That is as expected then? Megaships generally only have one large pad, so if you're here in your cutter...

so the mega sips have swapped and all stations are now controlled by zende... segnen are reduced to 1% in the system region...

so the mega sips have swapped and all stations are now controlled by zende... segnen are reduced to 1% in the system region...
Thank goodness for that, I've been barricaded in my cabin on sadlers song since monday, hoping segnen don't win and hunt me down as a hostile, just wish I hadn't put all that supergalacticglue in the cabin door lock ... DOH!

Top Bottom