Bridging the Gap, quick resume please?

Hi guys, I would like to have a quick resume of what's happening in the Interstellar Initiative.
First week the forum decided in which system the Zende megaship would make ferry service.
Second week they put the assets in the game.
Third week (last week) it was only about collecting commodities and selling to Zende right?

Is all this considered the First Phase?
Did I miss any announcement about what's going to happen next week or in the next phase?
I heard people talking about Thargoids in the area so what's happening there now?

This coming week another organisation has established an outpost in the system, this one has a crew lounge, the CG will be a fight to determine top dog with the victor determining what sort of hybrid weapon we get.

what, there is really a guide to use a Ferry in ED?

Now I've seen everything I guess... 😅

Oh, also this is the official post about the whole event (all the phases have bullet points in the "spoiler" section of the first post:

Oh, also this is the official post about the whole event (all the phases have bullet points in the "spoiler" section of the first post:

I'm wondering why I didn't click the SPOILER button... 🤔

Zende Partners and Segnen Exchange are going to try and get you on their side, each offering to unlock a unique new module as a reward.
  • One module is a new multi-cannon, the other is a missile rack.

Weapons? Again? Really?
FD really lacks of innovation and common sense... I set myself out 🤬

Did you really expect anything else?
It's not like anyone has been asking for anything other that more pew-pew. 🧸
Least I expected was that some popular guardian module would have become purchaseable without the need to unlock it after the interstellar initiative.
Best case...What about a Guardian SRV?

Weapons? Again? Really?

But those weapons are special weapons you can shoot Thargoits AND humans with them (after crafting the ammo with mats you grinned for hours).
Just imagine the possible gameplay! You get attacked by an Thargoid without prior warning (LOL) and you quickly make anti-thargoid ammo for your guns and by the time you are finished the ammo might be ready.

It will be epic.

But those weapons are special weapons you can shoot Thargoits AND humans with them (after crafting the ammo with mats you grinned for hours).
Just imagine the possible gameplay! You get attacked by an Thargoid without prior warning (LOL) and you quickly make anti-thargoid ammo for your guns and by the time you are finished the ammo might be ready.

It will be epic.
But but you can defend against players with the missile racks :LOL:

But but you can defend against players with the missile racks :LOL:

It will be epic. Just imagine. After a successful fight against Thargs you get interdicted by a player who starts firing at you with grade 3 synthesized ammo, you quickly start synthesizing anti-human ammo* and before you got to the 3 gun your ship blows up.

*At least that's how I understand the new weapons

Yeah, I bought NMS at 50% discount......so I'm currently on that, until Frontier update ED.....with something decent.

Top Bottom