Livestream Bridging the Gap - Salvaging Guardian Tech

Will Flanagan

Product Manager
Frontier
Hello Commanders,

As Bridging the Gap continues, Executive Producer Adam Woods will join me aboard the Pigeon John - a souped-up Krait MkII designed to scoop up and salvage supplies from wreckages... and the holds of mighty megaships crafty convoys. We'll be checking out Zende Partners' new assets and trying our hand at some of the new activities for gathering Guardian tech.

Livestream details
  • Topic – Bridging the Gap - Salvaging Guardian Tech
  • Date – 09 May 2019
  • Time – 18:00 (UTC)
  • Where - YouTube, Twitch or Mixer

Last edited:
There is a use for 3 Vessel Blueprints. And you collected 140+ 🤦‍♀️
I've got the blueprints wrong then. I thought they went to 100. I got lots of blueprints scanning obelisks.

--edit--
I've been waiting ages for my Guardian SRV, small, medium and large ship.

Last edited:
Since Adam is on an update on Fleet Carriers, Powerplay, and 2020 development would be highly appreciated if possible. I know you don't want to reveal what is in the 2020 update yet but some sort of indication of progress and possibly a no guarantees further information date would likely go down well in the community.

CMDR Justinian Octavius

Since Adam is on an update on Fleet Carriers, Powerplay, and 2020 development would be highly appreciated if possible. I know you don't want to reveal what is in the 2020 update yet but some sort of indication of progress and possibly a no guarantees further information date would likely go down well in the community.

CMDR Justinian Octavius

SyFYa7.gif

Sorry we have nothing to announce at this time.

CMDR Justinian Octavius

Please Adam - one little snippet :)

Deleted member 38366

D
Can someone enlighten me when "Bridging the Gap" truly begins (?)

I'm frankly quite confused, as the 1st Interstellar Initiative was supposed to start on Apr 29th.
Now we reached the point of having two (not very useful) Megaships making the mini-hop 1x per week and two new means to salvage Guardian Commodities it seems.

However.... what's the point (??)
At last count, Guardian Commodities pay peanuts and aren't worth a 700LY trip in any quantity.

So what changed that would make it worth heading there to scoop some up now? Any effect from selling them, anything different?
(the market prices for the Ancient {Guardian Items} I'm seeing on EDDB don't look any interesting, certainly not worth spending hours in an SRV)

Just kinda feels like we're still "Bridging the Gap" to "something" and still aren't quite there yet...

Top Bottom