Livestream Bridging the Gap - Salvaging Guardian Tech

Not wishing to be the water on your fire...

Your Corvette will not be able to land on the outpost as the biggest pad is for medium ships - but you should be able to land on the megaship to equip. I'm not sure if the CG would be 'supported' by the megaship.

No problem or matter, since if i do get materials (guardian) will be for use later on to unlock stuff, but will see, anyway im in the area near it exploring atm.

Yes, you can now collect materials for guardian stuff from USS, although judging from what Ive seen it will still be much quicker to gather these from surface sites. And you'll still need to acquire blueprints from surface sites.

What areas have guardian tech in the USS? is it only in certain regions?

Saw the pics. It appears to be in the Wregoe Parmigiano sector!

Last edited:
If we set aside whatever any of us expected from the Interstellar Initiative(s), I think that something interesting has happened here.

What we see is a regional economy that's based on an unusual, local cargo that's only available (or in demand) in the new region. Demand and prices for the cargo and materials shouldn't vary much due to faction state changes, the way they do in the bubble for Void Opals and other commodities. (You'll know what I mean there if you've watched mineral prices rise and fall.) The closest analogue I can think of is Imperial Slaves, legal in some systems but illegal in others, and all originating from the Empire.

I think a regional economy like this one is an actual New Thing. That might be the most interesting result of the whole endeavor... because if this is possible, then what other unique regional economies might we see?

Sorry - as far as I can see it is not linked anywhere in the first post - you do mean of this thread right? The YouTube link doesn't go there - at least from what I can see. I'll check it out from the newsletter.

Sorry - as far as I can see it is not linked anywhere in the first post - you do mean of this thread right? The YouTube link doesn't go there - at least from what I can see. I'll check it out from the newsletter.
3 different services linked to in first post...
they don't Force youtube unlike the user post above...
Mixer and youtube auto redirect to replay. twitch will require navigation..

Forgive my stupidity - but if I click on the YouTube link it takes me to an offline Livestream. There is nothing there that I can see that takes me to the recorded vid. Well, that I can see. Like I said - I guess I'm just dumb.

Thank you guys - I followed your advice gazelle and found it. I do appreciate your help with this. I guess I'm also just trying to make a point to FD that it shouldn't be this hard to find. This is the thread where it was announced and I would think that any reasonable person would expect that this thread would also contain a direct lnk to it once done. Having to go hunt for it just doesn't seem like good policy to me. Of course it is in the newsletter as well - but again, I had to wait for that. If it were me running this outfit then as soon as the video was uploaded I would have changed the link. No point in continuing with a link that leads you to a completed and offline stream is there?

Thank you guys - I followed your advice gazelle and found it. I do appreciate your help with this. I guess I'm also just trying to make a point to FD that it shouldn't be this hard to find. This is the thread where it was announced and I would think that any reasonable person would expect that this thread would also contain a direct lnk to it once done. Having to go hunt for it just doesn't seem like good policy to me. Of course it is in the newsletter as well - but again, I had to wait for that. If it were me running this outfit then as soon as the video was uploaded I would have changed the link. No point in continuing with a link that leads you to a completed and offline stream is there?
I guess they think most people can navigate YT 🤷‍♀️

But that's not my point. Look - I realise you are just being sarcastic, and perhaps I deserve it - but why should anybody have to go hunting for this? And you must be aware that on YouTube pages just about everything is clickable. Which one is THE one - and if that leads to another page with lots of clickable links then which one on THAT page is THE one - and so on. I had to go through 3 pages to get to it and each one of those pages could have me going off where I didn't want to go if I clicked wrong. I'm just saying - this is not good from a customer service point of view. It's not a big deal I admit - just has me scratching my head is all. It would be so easy for this problem not to exist.

Top Bottom