Dash from Buckey Ring in NLTT 57216 via Ball Dock in CD-37 641 to Raleigh Orbital in Ross 720. Observe the fuel restrictions in force for the race. Do not observe the speed limit.
The race runs from Tuesday March 15th to Thursday March 17th 3302. When it's over why not visit the bar in nearby Narita's Inheritance (5Ls from jump-in point) for a stunning view of the star?
New to racing?
Please refer to the following instructional video, generously commissioned by Anthony and Enoch Lonnegan:
[size=+2]RACE RULES AND REGULATIONS[/size]
- Ensure that your ship complies with the fuel restrictions listed below.
- Start at Buckey Ring in NLTT 57216.
- Dock at Ball Dock in CD-37 641.
- Finish at Raleigh Orbital in Ross 720.
The maximum amount of fuel tanks your ship is allowed to fit is limited by your frameshift drive slot.
- Ships with a class 2 FSD can fit up to 6T fuel.
- Ships with a class 3 FSD can fit up to 8T fuel.
- Ships with a class 4 FSD can fit up to 12T fuel.
- Ships with a class 5 FSD can fit up to 16T fuel.
- Ships with a class 6 FSD can fit up to 20T fuel.
- Ships with a class 7 FSD can fit up to 32T fuel.
|Ship||Max. fuel||Ship||Max. fuel|
|Asp Explorer||16||Imperial Cutter||32|
|Asp Scout||12||Imperial Eagle||8|
|Cobra Mk III||12||Keelback||12|
|Cobra Mk IV||12||Orca||16|
|Federal Assault Ship||16||Type-7 Transporter||16|
|Federal Corvette||20||Type-9 Heavy||20|
|Federal Gunship||16||Viper Mk IV||12|
All ships are limited to a class 1 fuel scoop (of any rating). Use of a fuel scoop is optional.
Ships may make any number of refuelling stops at any spacestation or planetary base.
Ships may not be refueled via limpet.
Use of frameshift drive injection is not allowed.
There are no other ship type or outfitting restrictions.