Community Event / Creation Buckyball Racing Club Presents :- BuggyBall 2 :- Jailbreak (Ao Kang 31st May -2nd June)

Good news Commanders,

Due to the recent surge of unsanctioned and illegally modified weapons from the NPC AI over the recent days. The Pilots Federation have agreed to reimburse all insurance payouts made over that period (Between The Engineers (2.1) update and this mornings update).

The Pilots Federation would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your patience and continued support.

Fly safe.

(We'll let you know once this update has gone live)

Yiippeee! My million is back! I won't have to play the game to avoid going broke a bit more once again! [yesnod]

The first part of my videos, finally...because having the best times all in the same complete run was too mainstream...

Jailbreak category:

[video=youtube;L_CDVoD8Iy8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L_CDVoD8Iy8[/video]

County line category:

[video=youtube;eT0QKveARmA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eT0QKveARmA[/video]

Did anyone manage to do a start where they flew over the Keep Clear sign that I totally failed to clear in my video?

No not me, not that Keep Clear sign at least...I had my share of things to keep clear of at the start of my complete run though, wait 'til I post it here :p...

Last edited:
still uploading video however :(
Let me know when this is up chap, and send me a beauty shot of your buggy and your address if you want a tiny prize.
I'm still waiting on a buggy shot and address from sushicw too.. aken and cookie ive got yours.. good lads.

Next time we run a Buggyball event we possibly ought to do it for more than three days - I'd like to have the time to get more attempts in!
yeah I'm cool with 3 days.. anyone can do buggyballs.. id love someone else to run one so I can take part. so maybe whoever does the next one can get more time on the calendar.
if it says mid week madness to me.. its got to be mid week.. that's just how I roll.. if it was called anytime madness fine..;)

Last edited:
My main 1st go run
(covering County Line and Border Run entry)
[video=youtube;mYpVE2TETKw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mYpVE2TETKw[/video]

My 2nd go at Jailbreak (short run)
[video=youtube;dggVUHlDuC8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dggVUHlDuC8[/video]

and send me a beauty shot of your buggy and your address if you want a tiny prize.

Buggy shot now in the folder link I provided for my submission.

and I wouldn't worry about the tiny prize, it wouldn't be worth sending it all the way down/over to Australia :p

Busy weekend so might be a while before I get to watch these videos properly. Thanks to everyone for posting tho' and a quick rep to Terrorsidic for clearing the Keep Clear sign ... twice! :D

Last video at last!

Border run:

[video=youtube;aWFiqzqq1IM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aWFiqzqq1IM[/video]

And with this I should be done with video posting...unless anyone wants to see some other buggy driver in one of its (many?), inglorious, tumbling demises...crumbled cookies! :p

FINAL LEADERBOARD
BB2_LBFINAL.jpg

Here's the Final Leaderboard for the buggyball after close scrutiny of the video evidence.. that all checks out fine. thanks for uploading.
It got close at the end in Jailbreak with Aken B. taking 1st, Tannik Seldon 2nd and where did he come from Cookiehole in 3rd.
For County line is was less close with Tannik Seldon 1st, Aken B. 2nd and Terrosidic 3rd.
Border run saw Tannik Seldon decimate the field for 1st, Terrosidic 2nd and Aken B. 3rd.
BB2_winners.jpg

Ill try and get your badges off this coming week.. they should only be as much weight as a letter so its cool to go anywhere on the planet.
Many many thanks for endulging me in the race. my pleasure is your leisure .. see you at the next event.

Thanks robin! Looking forward to the next event. :)

We'll take great care in avoiding to notify to you new buggy events :D...please leave us mortals with our foolish grandeur delusions...kidding, you're a pro, I'd never have made that 03:15 without seeing your vid, hat off! ;)

Thanks to Robinjb for the terrific race!
And to Terrorsidic too!
And Cookiehole too! (I've just rewatched that bit of video where you clearly didn't clear enough where you were supposed to keep clear, just moments before my million went by in insurance...had a laugh)
And Ozric too! (thanks for the company)
And everyone else participating too!
And to my joystick for not falling apart once more too!

badges (buttons if you are a yank) have been sent today. sorry for the delay.
Terrosidic.. its cool to send these to Oz if you still want a couple. I sent to the states , Germany and Italy.. it cant be that much more to send a letter to Oz.
yeah the postage cost more than the badges but still, I wouldn't have offered if I couldn't afford to send a letter anywhere on the planet. pm me if you like.

Last edited:
Everything arrived today (being a bit more south than cookiehole apparently :p), thank you robin! (Pins! Yay! :D)

HklXXnk.jpg

I'll start to think about setting up a cardboard showcase for my absolutely-not-cardboard trophies ;)...

Cool , glad they arrived ok, I think they've been felt up a bit as they are metal, the badges turned out nice.
the beermats were from a few that Alec sent me after he had a batch done for lavecon.

great set of patches there cookie, me and furry discussed doing an embroidered patch ( badge if your a yank )
my concern was it wouldn't have the resolution like the ones in your photo. I might look into it again. I hope you got some tiny badges too and not just the beermat.

Last edited:
great set of patches there cookie, me and furry discussed doing an embroidered patch ( badge if your a yank )
my concern was it wouldn't have the resolution like the ones in your photo. I might look into it again. I hope you got some tiny badges too and not just the beermat.
Seems like the tiny badges were taken out, I only got the beermat and the envelope was taped (not sure if you put tape on there)... No big deal though.

The patches have a pretty good resolution, I think a 7cm/3inch BRC logo would look pretty good. Not sure though how expensive they are to make (especially in relatively low quantities). These mission patches usually cost around 5-15$ and I guess they're making thousands of them.

Seems like the tiny badges were taken out, I only got the beermat and the envelope was taped (not sure if you put tape on there)... No big deal though.
oh no mate.. the badges were sort of the main thing... they got to the states and Italy.. ill send again in a more robust package.

Last edited:
Top Bottom