Buckyball Run 6: It's a matter of style, you can't fake it!

JLX4o9i.jpg

F76HMF4.jpg

7EzuWyv.jpg

POS indicates current position based on submitted race time. NA No submitted time. UR Under Review.
DNF Did Not Finish. DQ Disqualified. PEN Penalty. Dots indicate number of BBR's run. Reverse dots indicate a BBR win.
Highlighted records indicate a new time posted during the current period.
Times updated daily, or when I can manage it.

Looking for info on the previous Buckyball Runs? Click here for the Buckyblog.

Brought to you by...

The "Buckyball" Braben Star-to-Shining-Star Memorial Trophy Dash, widely known simply as The Buckyball Run, was an unofficial, unsanctioned spaceship race run from Xiaoguan Hub in Magec to the Vonarburg Co-Operative in the Wyrd system, intended both as a celebration of the Federation Interstellar Star Route System and a protest against strict traffic laws coming into effect at the time.

As it was found out, the newly imposed 9.8c relativistic limit imposed by the Federation Maximum Velocity Law (imposed as an energy conservation measure) was actually slower than the quickest average velocities of point-to-point travels of Commander Ian Buchanan "Buckyball" Braben (no relation) in the first half of the 32nd century. In 3102, Braben flew the route in a Cowell-MgRath model 57 Sidewinder, averaging greater than 12.5c, setting a 32 minute record that stood for nearly 140 years.

Another motivation was the fun involved...

So what is it?

The Buckyball Run is the name of a series of point-to-point rally races through the space lanes of Elite Dangerous where pilots record their best time from start to finish. Commanders can make the run in whatever vessel they have provided it has the jump range. While the top slot usually belongs to the pilot with the deepest pockets, it might not be price, class, speed or range that ultimately determines the best time. (See Buckyball 5 for an example.) Besides, the Buckyball Run isn't just about coming in first, it's about taking the dare. Sidewinders and Haulers all the way up to fully tricked out Anacondas have all made the Run.

So... What's the deal this time?

The Buckyball Run 6 is a checkpoint race, a grand tour of the great capital worlds of the inhabited galaxy; Alioth, Sol and Achenar. It's an event where anyone can come together and compete without animosity, regardless of where they're from. We're setting the example, providing a symbol of peace, unity and hope in these trying times when it seems like we're all just one jump away from war.

Or at least we were until those bureaucratic slagheads in Alioth, Sol and Achenar decided their systems were just tooooo fancy for the Buckyball. Really? Permits? There used to be a time when a Commander was free to set his or her own course in this universe, but now THE MAN says we need a piece of paper to even jump to those systems. Well I told them I'd get a whole roll for them the next time I went to the lavatory, but all that did was get me fined 630,000 credits and banned from all three systems. But what did they expect? I already had the bumper stickers printed up and everything.

Psh... Permits. So screw 'em. The Buckyball Run goes on. We'll just have to do a little swerving is all. And the Duvals? President Halsey? Whatever yahoo is in charge of the Alliance this week? If you're reading this, all of you just lost your after party privileges. You won't be allowed in, even if you bring a bottle. Cuz you need a PERMIT now, and none of you have one. How you like THEM apples, huh?

For everybody else, the Shotgun Shine, the Buckyball's official party barge, is in position at the finish line waiting to serve you a drink. As per tradition, the winner buys...

Okay, so what are we doing, exactly?

Instead of the capitals, we're hitting the FREEDOM LOVING independent systems right next door. Start from Froude Ring at STF 1774. But DON'T head to Alioth. Go to neighboring LP 131-66 and dock at Vasylev Vision for checkpoint one. Then launch and cruise on past Sol to Wolf 359 to dock at Powell High. Then, within jump range of the Imperial Capital of Achenar, finish out the race docked at Agartha in scenic Enoch Port. Hit them in order as fast as you can by a route of your choosing, taking screenshots of your dash clock when docked at each port as you go. (example below. No need to crop the picture, though)

Eyj4IAN.jpg

What about classes? Do Sidewinders still compete with Sidewinders, and Vipers with Vipers, etc?

Ship modding has made classes irrelevant. We at the Buckyball Run tried to come up with a fair way to segregate racers by ship class, FSD type, cost, hair color, but there's really no way to do it without a whole lot of rules. Rules mean work and since Bucky does all the work around here I do my best to lighten the load for him. So we're gonna keep it as simple as possible. The race will be run in two classes: Unlimited, where you can race whatever you have, from a Sidewinder up to an Anaconda, configured however you like. Strip it down to the bare bones to increase your jump range. Load up with Rares to make a few creds along the way. You might not make first place, but who cares. It's the journey, not the destination. Unless you come in first in which case everybody else is a sucker for thinking they had the mad skillz required to take on the Champion.

But, to truly gauge the piloting skills of the Commanders you need a level playing field. I give you...

The Sidewinder Challenge
To give pilots a chance to test their skills against other pilots instead of their bank accounts, we're bringing back the Sidewinder only class. With multiple ship ownership, this is a lot easier than back when you had to sell your baby to race a Sidey. It works like this: at Froude Ring, purchase a stock Sidewinder. (Talk to Sheila Swerski down at Swerski's Shipyard. She'll make you a good deal. Mention the Buckyball and get a free pair of fuzzy dice or pine tree air freshener, your choice.) Fit your stock Sidey with an A2 FSD. The whole package will run you less than 200K. Strip out the loaner pulse lasers to increase jump range. After that you can't change, remove, or add any other component. That means no fuel scoop, no thruster upgrades, no downgrades to remove mass, or anything else. You have to dock in order to refuel. Where and when is up to you. The purpose of this race is to put all your piloting skills to use: navigation, supercruise management, docking, the works. May the best pilot win.

Here's what your Regulation Sidewinder should look like at launch:

XBflC1e.png

If you've got a Sidewinder but don't want to follow these restrictions you can of course run it in the Unlimited class. It'd be cool to see exactly what a tricked out Sidey is capable of.

How long does this take?

Well the race is something like 250 light years total. Factor in refueling, you're looking at anything from 15-20 minutes in a long range ship up to an hour for a regulation Sidewinder.

An HOUR? Ain't nobody got time for that!

That's why it's called the Sidewinder Challenge. You've read down this far. Don't wuss out now.

Anything else?

Screenshots will verify the racers' times. Take one before you launch and one each as you land at each of the three checkpoints. The difference between the time you launch at Froude and when you land at Enoch will be your time for the race. You will also need to provide a screenshot of your vessel in the Outfitting screen showing the internal configuration and performance stats.

Pilots recording video of the race do not need to take screenshots provided the recording shows the clock at takeoff and landing at each checkpoint as well as the Outfitting screen as outlined above.

The deadline to submit times is 23:59, Sunday, 25 January 3301 game time. You make as many attempts as you like. Open play and Solo times will be logged separately. Please note open or solo play when submitting your times.

So, to participate in the Buckyball Run 6:

The Important Stuff (How to register and race)
  1. Post your intent to race in this thread, or if you are not a forum member, email (bucky at electricz dot net) with your info. List the following:
    • Your commander's name (if different than your user name)
    • Ship Name
    • Ship Type
    • Your answer for the Official Buckyball Question of the Race: "Who would you want if you could name anyone as your copilot?"
  2. Make sure your ship is in tip-top shape at Froude Ring in the STF 1774 system. Make repairs, remove any excess mass, get it configured how you want it for the race. You should have at least 13 ly jump range to make the trip.
  3. Open the Outfitting screen and hit F10 for a screenshot of your ship. Be sure to capture Power Plant, Thruster, FSD and Distributor statistics. You will send this with your race time submission.
  4. Make sure you are on the surface and prepare for launch. If you start your clock in the hangar you'll be unhappy.
  5. Hit F10 to take a screenshot or start your video capture, showing your location and time. You need it in order to qualify your run.
  6. Launch and get going, champ! The clock is ticking!
  7. Navigate your way to these checkpoints in this order. How you get there is up to you:
    • LP 131-66, Vasylev Vision (near Alioth)
    • Wolf 359, Powell High (near Sol)
    • Agartha, Enoch Port - FINISH (near Achenar)
  8. Hit F10 to screenshot as soon as your dash clock comes up, showing your time and location.
  9. PM me links to your screenshots. There should be five total: your ship's configuration plus the four checkpoints. Don't post them in this thread. If you recorded video, send me the link.
  10. With your screenshots/video, include the following information:
  11. Sit back, relax, have a drink or two (Bucky makes a mean martini!) and share tales of your race with your fellow Buckyballers for them to admire or ridicule as they see fit. Or, if you think you can do better, head on back to STF 1774 and do it again! You could even pick up some rares on the way to make it worth your while...

Submissions for race times will be accepted until 23:59, Sunday, 25 January, 3301 game time. If you are not a member of the forum and would like to participate anyway, email your links and route info to (bucky at electricz dot net.)

Sounds doable. Anything else?

We try to keep things informal and friendly during this thing. You can run as many times as you like, and your best time will be recorded for each class: Unlimited/Sidewinder/Open/Solo for a maximum of four entries. Make a note of your route list, but don't share it until the very end. When the race period is over, I will post the collected times and a summary of the race, and pilots can share their screenshots, vidoes, routes and tactics with the world.

Important Rule Change for returning Buckyballers: In previous races, if you destroyed your ship you had to start over. This was put in place way back in the day when respawning would always put you at Azeban and could be used to skip ahead depending on the position of the start and finish. Now, you restart at your last docking point which is its own penalty. So ship destruction is no longer grounds for a restart.

So what's to keep me from faking my screenshots or lying about my ship's configuration?

I can't stop you. Not at all. There are all kinds of ways you can cheat on this. But there's no prize for winning this race other than doing it. In the real life, earth-bound Cannonball Run the competitors were doing it just for the hell of it, and "there was a gentlemen's agreement that the vehicle entered would be driven the entire distance, not having it transported on another vehicle, nor having an identical second vehicle hidden near the finish, etc." That's the spirit of this little exercise. How fast can you make the run, using only your piloting skills the ship you've got? There's no need to cheat because what would that get you? Besides, cheaters make Bucky sad. Don't be that commander. Nobody likes that commander.

Thanks for the lecture. Anything else?

Nope, that about does it. There's a FAQ in the next post.

Ladies and gentlemen, start your engines. You may launch at any time. The Shotgun Shine has already departed for Agartha and the bar will be open by the time you dock. Good luck, Commander!

EDIT: Well apparently the forums now merge two messages together after the same poster posts, so I'll have to wait until someone else comes along to post the FAQ... That's OK. I'm patient...

Last edited:
Once again, FoxTwo sneaks in for the win! Thanks for the assist, bro. ;) Here comes the FAQ!

Buckyball Run 6 FAQ - Spoilered to keep from giving away the ending...

Do I have to race against other people?

This is a rally race, so you're racing the clock and comparing your time to others. This model lets racers run on their own time from anywhere in the world, plus it's a lot less work for your beleaguered race organizer. It's still fun, trust me!

Do I have to play online then?

I wholeheartedly encourage multiplayer just for the added thrill but Solo/Private racers are welcome. Race both ways if you can! Just be sure to note which way you're playing when submitting a time.

Why are there no times on the leaderboard?

Times are posted at the finish. It's like a rally race, or a marathon. The participants don't know the competitors' times until it's over.

Our crack marketing research team polled eleven thousand commanders and found that posting times while the race was ongoing actually discouraged pilots from participating or logging a time if it didn't compare favorably with the times already on the board. So, relative position is all that's shown until the end.

However, upon sending in a time, the pilot is told how far back he or she is from the closest competition if they choose to make another attempt.

What about ship stats/configuration? Didn't those used to be there?

They did indeed! But as ship configuration can give away a pilot's special trick (like downgrading a component to save mass instead of upgrading it), ship configs will remain secret until the end of the race.

What about taking a shot of the station services to verify bank account, ship status, etc.?

Eh, That all got filed under "work." If people are that determined to cheat they can find a way around it. It's two fewer screenshots we all have to mess with.

How do I take screenshots?

To take a screenshot press 'F10' to put a screenshot into The Frontier Developments\Elite Dangerous folder in your 'My Pictures' folder.

How do I send you the screenshots in a private message?

First you have to have a place to store it online. I recommend imgur.com, a free picture storage site. Registration is free. All you have to do do is upload it to imgur. Once uploaded, look for an HTTP link to copy into your private message to me here on the ED forum.

Or you save it to Dropbox, Google Drive, make a web page, post it to your blog, just as long as I can see 'em. At the end of the race, they will be shared by all.

I forgot to take a screenshot when I launched/landed at one point.

Bummer. No entry for you, then. It's pretty much the one rule we have. We'll name the next run "There and back again" in your honor.

Screenshots suck. How do I record it?

That's beyond the scope of this document. Google is your friend. Or, ask one of your friendly fellow Buckyballers.

If I go through all of this, jump through all these hoops for you, what do I win?

All the virtual groupies and fans you can imagine and the accolades of your fellow commanders on this board.

No, I mean, what do I win that's TANGIBLE?

What, like prize money? A trophy? As an unsanctioned event run off of a message board, I've got nothing to award and no way to get it to you in game. Fun and bragging rights will have to be enough.

BUT... In game, you will get better at navigation, docking, collision avoidance, and interdiction avoidance. Under the gun to make a good time, my docking went from "easy, easy, OH GOD STOP" to being able to do an uninterrupted velocity landing through the slot down to the pad with a minimum of damage to myself or the station. Not only does it make you feel like a stud, it's a skill that will stick with you and help you in the game. Being jack rabbit quick means less time loitering in Supercruise or outside the slot waiting for people to shoot at you. Your races will also help other commanders learn from your experience. In addition, you get to do something that makes the ED universe a litte more alive.

Not to mention this is your big chance to explore the galaxy, especially if you're still spending your time running the same ol' boring trade routes. There's some mighty cool sights to see out in the big black, and Frontier Developers has gone through a lot of work to put it there. You should check it out!

Plus, it's fun. You like fun, don't you?

No, I don't like fun..

Then take this out for a spin.

I had to dock and get fuel. Does that count against my time?

Time waits for no one, and neither does the Run. It's part of the race.

I had to pay for it, too. This is costing me money!

You'll definitely want some creds in the bank for fuel. There's no such thing as a free lunch and it's a long walk back.

I got interdicted. Waaaaaah!

See "I had to stop and get fuel" above. Hope you got away!

I lost my ship. Waaaaaah!

Hope you had insurance! By simply reading this post you agree to hold me blameless for any losses incurred during the race.

I've got fines/have a bounty on my head now, thanks to this stupid race. Waaaaaah!

Shame on you. You should feel bad for whatever you did. You probably deserved it.

What's the Shotgun Shine? And who the heck is this Bucky guy, anyway?

As the finish line for the Buckyball Run is never in the same place twice and because of the, uh, "unsanctioned" nature of the race, the after party isn't something that's planned out ahead of time, and it never happens in a dock-side bar. You see, the last thing we need is some uptight station manager inviting a bunch of law enforcement types to hang out with us. Anybody who was around for the 3293 Run probably still has liens on their ship from the excessive fines, but I digress... After 3293 the party had to be more portable. CMDR Mirana Ortilano, a retired cargo hauler (and 3285,3286, 3289 Buckyball Champ) converted her Lakon Type-6 Shotgun Shine into a fully outfitted mobile home/party barge and spends her retirement wandering from port to port looking for new and inventive ways to get into trouble. Wherever the Buckyball Run stretches the tape for the finish line, Mirana and the Shine are always waiting, along with whoever she picks up along the way.

Of course, another advantage of having a mobile bar is that should the authorities arrive, we can all get out of the docking bay on the Shine without worrying about spilling our drinks. And anybody complaining about ships zooming through the slot has never seen Ortilano behind the wheel...

As for Bucky? This is him:

4911570.gif

He's the sole authority in this whole fiasco. His word is law. Got a problem with that? Talk to Bucky.

And I get the first registration. This is that glorious point in the race where I am #1 on the leaderboard!

CMDR Name: Electricz
Ship Name: Spirit of '84
Ship Type: Cobra Mk III (Unlimited Class)
Co-pilot of Choice: Han Solo, "Never tell me the odds!"

Ship Name: Miss Adventure VI
Ship Type: Sidewinder Mk I (Sidewinder Class)

Last edited:
Your commander's name: Peter 'FoxTwo' Aldric
Ship Name: Friendship Drive
Ship Type: Cobra Mk III
Your answer for the Official Buckyball Question of the Race: "Who would you want if you could name anyone as your copilot?": Park Eun Kyung (Park Si Hyun) (looks a heck of a lot better than Yisha)

Last edited:
Another Challenger aproaches!!!

I haven't been in Elite long, so this is my first Buckyball Run!!!

Name: Eggplant
Ship Name: Zippy
Ship Type: ZP Hauler
Co-Pilot: Miss Daisy

Buckyball newbie here, and that Sidewinder challenge sounds like my cup of Earl Gray.

Name: Dannen
Ship Name: The Happy Wanderer
Ship Type: Sidewinder, un-pimped
Co-pilot of choice: Capt Mal Reynolds (Shiny!)

Hey Z...

Brace yourself for possible "This event sucks!" posts.... cuz this event LOSES money for Commanders (refuel, repairs, insurance etc) rather than earns them any :)

Excellent, another Buckyball Run! I've been following these since number 2, I believe, but haven't yet entered. That changes now:

CMDR Name: Jorin Saari
Ship Name: Quarter Moon Eclipse
Ship Type: Official Buckyball Spec Sidewinder
Co-pilot of Choice: Hoban "Wash" Washburne: He is a leaf on the wind.

Shameless plug time: You can follow my progress in my first ever Buckyball Run on my Twitch stream.

See you all out there and good luck!

Last edited:
All right, we already have five pilots warming up in the bullpen: CMDR Eggplant in the Zippy, CMDR Dannen in the Happy Wanderer, CMDR aowqyaaw in the Thelma, and CMDR Jorin Saari in the Quarter Moon Eclipse, all first-time Buckyballers. Welcome, and glad you could make it! Two of you are stepping up for the Sidewinder Challenge. That's where the action is, of course. ;) Saari, I'm happy to see that after watching the last 3 races you decided to take the plunge and join in! Looking forward to hearing what you think of this little shindig when it's all said and done.

And a special welcome back to what can only be described as Buckyball royalty: CMDR Peter 'FoxTwo' Aldric, veteran of every Buckyball going back to the first, an Elite purist at heart, repping as always the venerable Cobra Mk III. Though I'm beginning to think the only reason he finishes the race is to delight his personal fan club, aka the PSB's aka the F2FC, the "Purple Space Babes" awaiting him at the finish line. Apparently, chicks dig the Cobra or something...

Regardless, the time for talk is over, Commanders. Get your kites up into the black, and I'll see you at Enoch!

Hey Z...

Brace yourself for possible "This event sucks!" posts.... cuz this event LOSES money for Commanders (refuel, repairs, insurance etc) rather than earns them any :)

Psh. I've been sued by every station that hosted the finish line and after party. Shoot, after BBR5, Reload by himself left Skolem Settlement looking like the outside of a golf ball and guess who they came looking for to pay the bill? Joke's on them! You can't seize my assets when I don't have any! :p Anyway, whiners and complainers don't mean jack and I mean that in the best way. In the previous five Buckyballs, I haven't received a single complaint from a Runner. Sure, lots of pilots have pasted their ships on the toaster rack outside the slot trying to shave a few seconds off their time, but the response of each and every one of y'all so far has been to head back to the starting line to try it again. Everybody knows up front that there's no prize for this except finishing the race. It's spelled out quite clearly. And I gotta say, I've got nothing but respect for everybody who completes a Run, especially if they do it ten or twenty times. This sort of thing seems to attract a certain quality of Commander. I don't know why this round should be any different. :)

And even if someone does complain, there is a Waaaaaaaah! clause in the FAQ which clearly states: "By simply reading this post you agree to hold me blameless for any losses incurred during the race."

In other words, I am not legally bound to give a crap. :D

Last edited:
And a special welcome back to what can only be described as Buckyball royalty: CMDR Peter 'FoxTwo' Aldric, veteran of every Buckyball going back to the first, an Elite purist at heart, repping as always the venerable Cobra Mk III. Though I'm beginning to think the only reason he finishes the race is to delight his personal fan club, aka the PSB's aka the F2FC, the "Purple Space Babes" awaiting him at the finish line. Apparently, chicks dig the Cobra or something...

It's not JUST the Cobra.. it's the pilot flying it :) Oh and the paintjob of course. Red makes it go faster, and I'll show you in my outfitting screenshot which paintjob my Cobra will be sporting to make it go faster!

And even if someone does complain, there is a Waaaaaaaah! clause in the FAQ which clearly states: "By simply reading this post you agree to hold me blameless for any losses incurred during the race."

In other words, I am not legally bound to give a crap. :D

True but that won't stop some people from doing it. Back in Beta, we all knew how the game worked. Did you ever see any posts on how insurance sucked or how the loan amount is too tiny? No, cuz everyone knew about it, the mechanic is known, and everyone kept an eye on their bank account to make sure they can get their ship back if they lose it. Now, 20 threads on the same topic spring up in just 2 days all saying that insurance sucks.

Why, back in my day we didn't even have insurance! When we crashed our ship it's automatically back to the sidey with a 4-ton cargo space and you had to fly again from Azeban to wherever to buy the ship of your dreams AT FULL COST again.

Young people these days... tsk tsk...

True but that won't stop some people from doing it. Back in Beta, we all knew how the game worked. Did you ever see any posts on how insurance sucked or how the loan amount is too tiny? No, cuz everyone knew about it, the mechanic is known, and everyone kept an eye on their bank account to make sure they can get their ship back if they lose it. Now, 20 threads on the same topic spring up in just 2 days all saying that insurance sucks.

Woah, let's take a look at the Give-A-Crap-O-Meter about those CMDRs:

<|..............................................................>

Yep, still coming in at a solid Zero. C'mon, Fox, as a card carrying Buckyballer you know this race caters to the "Hold my beer, watch this!" crowd. Those are the ones who count in my book. Anybody else isn't gonna make it to the finish line and the after party anwyay. So ffffff...orget 'em. :D

Last edited:
Ugh, the time allotment seems a bit tight. You know me copilot & I, we're on an exploration trip and far away. :)

If we're back in time, the ship is my trusty Asp "Oops Exploder".
Oh, my co pilot is of course Susan "BOOM" Ivanova. :cool:

Hey all, ASparoWitAGun here from Sleepless Knights Studios and this is my first Buckyball Run! Heard about it from the newsletter, thought it sounded epic & thought it'd be sooo much fun! So here's to BBR 6 being the greatest yet!

CMDR Name: J. Sparo

Ship Name: Sleepless Serpent
Ship Type: Viper Mk III (Unlimited Class)
Co-pilot of Choice: Rocket Raccoon

Shameless Promotion: The timing is too perfect so I've decided to do my first Buckyball run for my 3K Subscriber Special Live Stream Event! So if you're interested, be sure to check it out on Twitch (link below)! (NOTE: Exact date of stream has yet to be determined. To anyone interested, keep watch on my YouTube channel (link below) for an announcement or follow us on Twitch!).

Twitch: twitch.tv/sleeplessknightsstudios
YouTube: youtube.com/user/SleeplessKStudios

Special thanks to ElectricZ (& Bucky of course) for being awesome enough to set this whole thing up in the first place too! :D

Best of luck to you all, Commanders! :)

So I just did my first trial on this course.

Not too happy! Not happy at all!

First, I had to buy a new Cobra (I ain't gonna have my precious exploration Cobra go kaboom if I slam into a station wall!). 'sides, I spent a heap of time looking for just the right modules for it and I don't want to have to repeat that if I sold the modules off to make it lighter.

So... the new Cobra cost me 7.5 mill CRs. Dang! Plus, I got it at Founder's World too, so I already had a 10% discount off the pricetag. I can imagine if I bought it at any regular Mom-and-Pop High Tech world... gonna be over 10 million CRs I bet!

Anyway, yeah ran the course, not too happy with the time. Had a few slipups (missed pads, took too long in galaxy map etc) so yeah I'm gonna have to re-run it again and see if I get a better time. In any case, I got this run all recorded and can be submitted if my subsequent runs are worse than this one :D

I'm calling you out!

-... ..- -.-. -.- -.-- / .. ... / .- .-.. .. ...- . / .- -. -.. / .-- . .-.. .-.. --..-- / -... ..- -.-. -.- -.-- -... .- .-.. .-.. / .-. ..- -. / -.... / .. ... / --- -.

A transmission I was unsure of made its way into Imperial Space..... (No idea why it was in such an antiquated form of communication)

After quickly translating, I was determined to get my entry in. After missing out on Buckyball 5 (Kitting out my racing cobra proved a few credits to far off before time ran away from me) and watching the able but limited Cheetah come second (I drank far to much Lavian Brandy drowing my sorrows, convinced I was the better pilot)

So here is my entry

CMDR Name: Nickelpede
Ship Name: Righteous Indignation
Ship Type: Cobra Mk III (Unlimited Class)
Co-pilot of Choice: Lebanation (7yr old Pilot in training)

Cheetah its on I throw down the gauntlet!

I have another entry if possible:

CMDR Name: Test Gooben
Ship Name: Slickwinder
Ship Type: Sidewinder (Limited Class)
Co-pilot of Choice: Gangster Granny

Last edited:
CMDR Lunchmoney
Ship Name - by quick twitter poll - Dolores
Ship Type - Cobra mk3 (my one and only ship, and completely left as I normally fly it)
"Who would you want if you could name anyone as your copilot?" Clyde
[video=youtube;i98QrSSHxo4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i98QrSSHxo4[/video]

Hit F10 to screenshot as soon as your dash clock comes up

Forgive me for being dumb but what do you mean by "dash clock"? Are you just saying take a sreenshot once you've landed that shows the station name and the time? Perhaps an example screenshot for Buckyball noobs?

Top Bottom