Budget isn´t for all my franchise zoo´s?

I try it in english, but maybe it isn´t perfect. Sorry, but it´s not my mothertongue...

I am in shock right now. I don´t understand that at all.

I build a "farming zoo" at my first franchise i got over 1 million dollar right now and 26000 "leaves".

My next goal was to build a really wonderful zoo for my franchise now, like i said the other zoo was for farming a lot of money and leaves so it´s not the most beautiful place in the world, that wasn´t the purpose of this zoo. The purpose was to earn money, leaves and get my franchise started! It worked!

Now i started a new zoo for my franchise and i was expecting to had 1,2 million dollars or to give my new zoo some money to build a wonderful place and something i can be proud of because i wanna look at every little detail in this one, so i started new in another country and looked at my budget... 40 000 dollar and over 25000 leaves, so i thought: Hey, i have to transfer some money from my first zoo to the new one, BUT it´s not possible. That´s really dumb!

The game is awesome, but this detail, this "function" is just unnecessary and i can´t be the only one who is thinking that way. Is there any possibilty to solve this or is something in planning to change this... That really stopped me now DIRECTLY to play this game anymore... I reached everything with my other zoo and now i thought i can make something beautiful with a lot of money that i EARNED and it´s not UNLIMITED like in the sandbox, it´s something totally different! Thank you a lot for this gorgeous game, i hope you can explain me or work on this particular "wish"

P.S.: I don´t wanna complain about the other things like research etc., it also doesn´t make sense... It´s an FRANCHISE mode, so if i go to a franchise like Mc Donald´s they ALL have an Hamburger, Big Mac etc., it´s an franchise you know what you will get there, right? So they all share the money and "knowledge"...

Nope the ONLY thing that is shared between franchise zoos is the Conservation Credits (leaves). A lot of us are complaining about this, but that is how it currently works.

It may be a good function, as long as loans also transfer to the other zoo. Otherwise people max out loans in ten zoos and than transfer the money to your main zoo. There may be many loopholes in this.

There are always loopholes but presumably if people really want to cheat and have lots of money then why would they not just play sandbox?

My suggestion in beta was let us set a certain percentage of our franchise zoos' income to go into a common pool that any zoo in the franchise can use.

Top Bottom