Buff, Nerf or just Coriolis??

I've just updated one of my saved builds on Inara and I noticed the shield and armour defence durations had almost halved in time (how long Inara say shields/armour will last against a chosen enemy). I checked all my other saved builds and they have all changed. I save details on a spreadsheet to periodically cross-check after updates - sad I admit... but this is how I know something has changed.

Some weaponless builds only see shield defence durations reduced very slightly with no change to armour defence durations. The biggest changes are combat ships, which happen to all have SCBs.

Have shields been nerfed? Have weapons been buffed? Has Inara simply updated to show more accurate stats?

Please post a link to your build here so we can have a look at it?

You don't need my build. The query isn't about the build, it's whether anyone knows if Coriolis has made changes or if the latest game update buffed/nerfed anything that would be reflected in stats on Coriolis.

I have 30 builds and they've all changed statistics since the update.

Yes, the old builds had a wrong multiplier for shield boosters, I guess the newer builds don't have that any more.
Take a look at your old shield boosters, if they show a ridiculous value of +280% or such, it's the wrong value.

That's why it would be helpful to have a build, to see if that's a useful value or not...

Yes, the old builds had a wrong multiplier for shield boosters, I guess the newer builds don't have that any more.
Take a look at your old shield boosters, if they show a ridiculous value of +280% or such, it's the wrong value.

That's why it would be helpful to have a build, to see if that's a useful value or not...

Nope it's not boosters, I only have them on two or three builds.

But here's the first build I noticed the change on:

The shields hold time used to be a few seconds over ten minutes but is now five and a half. Not sure this will help anyone else though because you'd have to have my build for the Enemy ship I use for reference, which also changed and that doesn't have boosters either.

I change my builds as I engineer or change engineering, none of them are 'old builds'. Something has changed and I can't be the only one to notice.

Hmm, no idea.

I think it has to do with your builds or your reference enemy, but of course can't say for sure as you don't provide enough data.
My coriolis builds are more or less up to date for two years, and with the exception of the engineered wrong-multiplier boosters I can't remember
a big change in stats.

Top Bottom