bug contract, lock dino

how come i get mission/contract to make a dino that i cant even unlock yet. like i just started a new game my 2ed contract was to get a crichtonsaurus when it not even unlock yet from doing the mission. is this intental or should it be patched. so you cant get contracts for dino that you do not have unlock yet

I've also noticed in the Muerta East contracts the division heads asks you to either make dinos or collect genome for a species you need to progress further with said division to even unlock.

It might be intentional, to sort of prompt you to work towards something, I've only seen ones where it's stuff you could work towards without unlocking the next island.

In any case you can reject any contract. You can also ask for contracts directly, though there's a 2 minute cool down that feels like it takes forever.

Jens Erik

Senior Community Manager
Frontier
The contracts are there to help you earn money by completing tasks, but also to push you towards something, either a future unlock or a new mechanic. You can always cancel or reject a contract if you don't have the capacity to finish it (or don't feel like doing it). There's always more where that first one came from :)

Top Bottom