Bug in replacement of lost ship

I got blown up in a Type 9 and i selected the type 9 to replace the ship i had lost and was given a sidewinder here is the clip i took while i was streaming the game on twitch so you can see for you selfs
Source: https://clips.twitch.tv/GiantTenderTurtleEagleEye
on the matter.

I am also now going to need to replace all the up grades and modules too which is no fun but hey i know its a game these things happen but like i said above i choose the Type 9 and it gave me a sidewinder instead so it a bug with in the game

Maybe the bug was after the video cut off? The OP is streaming now and mentioned he has to rebuy and refit a type9, so not sure whats happened there.

I was given a sidewinder i checked my self and i see the sidewinder in that station as all my other ships are in my main trade hub i got my corvette shipped over to me before i carried on

Type9.png

This is after you clicked rebuy.

You are in a Type 9.

I was given a sidewinder i checked my self and i see the sidewinder in that station as all my other ships are in my main trade hub i got my corvette shipped over to me before i carried on
In that case the clip in the first post was the wrong one as it clearly shows you requesting a T9 with all existing modules then just before the clip finishes the ship shown in the holo display is a T9.

If you go to twitch and watch what happens after the clip ('view clip page' / 'watch full video') you see the OP in his T9 - he looks at the shipyward, is confused about where he is, and looks at the available ships (which is sat on the 1st - a sidewinder), and he thinks he is in it. So his T9 is still in that shipyard if he switched to the 'vette.

Picnic error 🤷‍♀️

(Interesting though - hadn't considered that as a source of 'rebuy ate my ship', probably more likely than selecting the wrong options on rebuy)

T9 shown in services at the start of the clip - then what happens....

Source: https://clips.twitch.tv/PluckyTsundereRuffStoneLightning

Last edited:
This is where you thought you didn't have your Type 9 (but totally did)

StillType9.png

And this is when you went to the shipyard, saw a sidewinder (for sale) and thought it was your current ship.

Shipyard.png

Your type 9 will be safe and sound at Rominger Dock, which appears to have been confusing location wise for some reason.

Hope this helps.

Oh this is awesome , we all make boo boos from time to time so thanks for sharing....

You shouldve taken the sidey for a spin an then wonder why it handles like a T9. :)

Top Bottom