(Bug) Juvenile crocodile losing traversable area

Hi, I just wanted to check if anyone knows what is causing or how to solve this bug. See the video below (you must click the source link beneath the embed, the embed doesn't seem to work): Source: https://imgur.com/OZs4H0v

This is in Franchise mode, 3x playspeed. Every few minutes, one or more of my juvenile saltwater crocodiles will recalculate its traversable area to a tiny fraction of the habitat, even as it is actively using/moving around in the normal habitat area. When this happens, the juvenile's space and welfare scores drop very low. Eventually one of my staff boxes the animal and moves it back to the entrance of the habitat, at which time it refreshes its traversable area to the correct size.

This only happens with juvenile crocodiles, adults don't seem to be affected. The erroneous traversable area isn't always in the same part of the habitat. Does anyone know anything about this bug? I just came back to the game recently.

I started getting this in Franchise mode on different animals - suddenly there is only about 1m^2 of space available and immediately there is an alert of low welfare. Or wolf jumped into terrain where he can only jump out but he decided to lay and suddenly he can't move out of there.

Also children are born into areas where there is no space and way to get out.

All in all - escaping habitat when there should be no way (animal is still in habitat, yet it "escaped"), alerting it immediately, blocking both animals and staff and guests even on straight roads (but mostly on sharp curves), immediately animals fighting when baby matures and now there is too much adult animals in habitat - I hope this will get ironed out.

Top Bottom