bug. station menu lock

since the last patch about every other time I enter a station the menu will freeze on a window and wont let me back out of it or anything. i can still look around and use the chat box, navigation and other window in the ship but I have to quit to menu and reload into the game to fix it so I can launch my ship or do anything. it is getting rather frustrating to have to quit and load back in so often and thats playing solo so I dont have the added frustration of having to re-do a wing invite or get it sent and rejoin.

it seems to happen most often if i select the combat bonds in the contact menu

found a gamebreaking bug. trying to do missions in my anaconda and going into a low intensity conflict zone to try and fight and my turrets will not fire at all when set to fire at will. while having a side selected and being shot at by about 10 enemy ships at once. the fighter also refused to do anything but fly around near me even when i told it to attack my target. other one that im certain is a big as well as it never happened before when i played in the game when i did conflict zones in the imperial courier years ago is that as soon as i opened fire all 5 times in the conflict zones every enemy ship would switch targets to me and rip my ships shields and hp to nothing. so i had to move in and shoot 1 ship and turn to flee right after i shot so that 3 ships would chase me away from the rest so i could fight 3 vs 1 with a fighter just watching me fight. and while i did that the side i chose would slowly lose and the ones i killed away from the fight didnt count towards winning it.

since the last patch about every other time I enter a station the menu will freeze on a window and wont let me back out of it or anything. i can still look around and use the chat box, navigation and other window in the ship but I have to quit to menu and reload into the game to fix it so I can launch my ship or do anything. it is getting rather frustrating to have to quit and load back in so often and thats playing solo so I dont have the added frustration of having to re-do a wing invite or get it sent and rejoin.

it seems to happen most often if i select the combat bonds in the contact menu
Yes I get this. It only happens for me in the Contact section. I believe it happens if you click (or possibly roll over an icon) about half a second after a page loads. It feels like a page loads, then after half a second the screen sharpens up a bit. I think if you click (or maybe roll over an icon) at the same time that the screen sharpens you get the freeze.

I reported this at some point (and included a video). It was tested and discarded as "cannot recreate".

Can I ask:
1. What is your mouse driver
2. What is your video driver
3. What is your sound driver

Top Bottom