Build a Community Zoo

Hello my dear zookeepers,

I had the idea to open a community zoo and for this I need your help! Anyone who wants to can contribute something to the zoo, be it in the form of buildings, enclosures or even a themed area of the zoo. Just write your suggestions in the comments I will then collect these suggestions and build a Community zoo out of them.

if you already have specific ideas how to build an enclosure or anny other building you can build it yourself, put it on the Steam Workshop and link it here, I will download youre Project and add it into the zoo.

if you have any other ideas how to get more out of this project feel free to post them in the comments i will take a close look at everything and keep you updated on the status of the zoo on this Forum. I look forward to your ideas and contributions,

with kind regards,

Fexfex

Cool. I built 3 North American areas for Timber Wolves, Grizzly Bears, and the 3rd for Pronghorns and American Bison. I already put them up on Steam, but I have to make them public. I'll share them if you'd like. Or, just search for darthquell's North America pack.

I'm still adding enclosures for the 4 Arctic animals (Polar Bear, Dall Sheep, Caribou/Reindeer, Arctic Wolf). I will also add an entrance (not fancy. Just an arch), and 2 shop shell designs (Arctic and New World), and small exhibit designs for New World

Last edited:
Hello, FexFex. Did you ever find my enclosures? I've updated the Great Plains enclosure multiple times, and tomorrow I'm about to add the Arctic Wolf Tundra indoor enclosure and build the other 3 Arctic enclosures

How about a Plaza with Shops and in the Middle is a Fountain with a elevated Area in the Middle of the Fountain that is planted with exotic Plants and a Dodo Statue in the Middle of it? Maybe even with a small Sign that could say something like ,,Dodo - Raphus cucullatus - extinct 1690"

Top Bottom