Building Waterfalls

Please make it possible to make waterfalls.
I missed this also in planet coaster. (Yes you could make artificial ones with water sprayers. But this was to much effort for less aesthetics.)
In roller coaster Tycoon 3 it was a feature. So that with your new water physics.
Now it is really needed more because of the nature in the habitats. It would gives do much more livelyness to the park. Picture a drive safari over a bridge next tot a waterfal. In mid jungle.

Picture is from a zoo in The Netherlands. Jungle Dome in Burgers Zoo.
Kind regards,
Vincent

I hope they put waterfalls in this game, as other zoo games like Zoo Tycoon 2 allowed it. This could be a possibility though, as they have volume-metric water in the game.

I don't expect anything else other than the special effects used in Planco to make this in Planzoo.

Although water is updated and acts more as water compared to Planco, I don't think it will have physics that would enable the construction of water falls.

We'll have to see, since I could be wrong, but I think I remember the developers say they are still working on the hippos, so that they could walk under the water.

Please make it possible to make waterfalls.
I missed this also in planet coaster. (Yes you could make artificial ones with water sprayers. But this was to much effort for less aesthetics.)
In roller coaster Tycoon 3 it was a feature. So that with your new water physics.
Now it is really needed more because of the nature in the habitats. It would gives do much more livelyness to the park. Picture a drive safari over a bridge next tot a waterfal. In mid jungle.
View attachment 140146
Picture is from a zoo in The Netherlands. Jungle Dome in Burgers Zoo.
Kind regards,
Vincent
If I remember correctly, the devs confirmed that the water system in Planet Zoo is different form Planet Coaster, mainly because of the animals. So there is a chance that they also changed the water physics.

I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

For special effects, it still looked natural, and I wonder if the animals will get wet if they run under the waterfall, or if the waterfall isn't water at all.

Top Bottom