Buildings & Attractions Buildings & Attractions Wishlist Mega Thread

Add your desired Buildings and Attractions here!

Every idea is welcome, but if I can find the item(s) in a previous movie or video game, I'll bump it to the "collective ideas list" below.

If enough people participate, I'd like to hold a vote periodically to put the list in order of importance to players.​

COLLECTIVE IDEAS WITH CANON BASIS - 31 May 2020:

- Park Tour Intersections / Bridges for all Types (Popular Demand)

- Bone Shaker Roller Coaster (Jurassic Park The Game)

- Gentile Giants Petting Zoo (Jurassic World: Motion Picture)

- Revolution Ferris Wheel (Jurassic World The Game)

- Service Roads for Ranger Vehicles (Jurassic Park, Jurassic World: Motion Pictures)

- Streams/Creeks (Jurassic Park, Jurassic World: Motion Picture)

- T. Rex Kingdom (Jurassic World: Motion Picture)

- Viewing Log as Seen in T. Rex Kingdom as Stand Alone Attraction (Jurassic World: Motion Picture)

- Jungle River Cruise / The Cretaceous Cruise (Jurassic Park, Jurassic World: Motion Pictures)

- Raptor Pen as a functional building, not a decoration (Jurassic Park: Motion Picture)

- JW Velociraptor Paddock (Jurassic World: Motion Picture)

- Marine Facility / Mosasaurus Feeding Show (Jurassic Park, Jurassic World: Motion Pictures)

- Sea Port Island Entry (Jurassic Park, Jurassic World: Motion Pictures)

- Sonic Emitter to Repel Dinosaurs (Jurassic Park Operation Genesis)

- Indominus Rex Enclosure (Jurassic World: Motion Picture)

- The Aquatic Park (Jurassic World: Motion Picture)

Last edited:
I think I would want a Ferris wheel, roller coaster and a petting zoo
Good ideas! I know that Frontier faces some difficulty with Universal Studios in keeping game content canon. It would be nice to see the "Bone Shaker" Roller Coaster from Jurassic Park added as well as the "Gentle Giants" Petting Zoo from Jurassic World!

Was there a Ferris Wheel in one of the movies/games?

siege have you just gone and looked through all of the posts to find possible buildings...
I was hoping people might post here and I would just organize it, since I didn't want to seemingly "take credit" for other peoples ideas. I see now that's not really practical so yes, I'll scroll through and pull a few from the forums now and then.

Add your desired Buildings and Attractions here!

Every idea is welcome, but if I can find the item(s) in a previous movie or video game, I'll bump it to the "collective ideas list" below.

If enough people participate, I'd like to hold a vote periodically to put the list in order of importance to players.​

COLLECTIVE IDEAS WITH CANON BASIS - 15 May 2020:

- Park Tour Intersections / Bridges for all Types (Popular Demand)

- Bone Shaker Roller Coaster (Jurassic Park The Game)

- Gentile Giants Petting Zoo (Jurassic World: Motion Picture)

- Revolution Ferris Wheel (Jurassic World The Game)

- Service Roads for Ranger Vehicles (Jurassic Park, Jurassic World: Motion Pictures)

- Streams/Creeks (Jurassic Park, Jurassic World: Motion Picture)

- T. Rex Kingdom (Jurassic World: Motion Picture)

- Jungle River Cruise / The Cretaceous Cruise (Jurassic Park, Jurassic World: Motion Pictures)

- Raptor Pen as a functional building, not a decoration (Jurassic Park: Motion Picture)

- Marine Facility / Mosasaurus Feeding Show (Jurassic Park, Jurassic World: Motion Pictures)

I love everything Jurassic World! I play Jurassic World Evolution on Xbox. It would be so great to see the following additions:

1) T-Rex log viewing platform as featured in the movie from which visitors can get an up close view from inside the enclosure.
2) Indominus Rex enclosure as seen in the motion picture.

3) River Riding Cruise

Last edited by a moderator:
Also the water park , gentle giants petting zoo, and Owen's raptor enclosure would be great! Is it possible for there to be a feature added where you could enter some of the buildings ?

Last edited:
It would be great if we could see Staff Members for the Entertainment Department. They can come out of the Innovation Center and walk around like the Science Department staff and Security Department staff. Their uniforms could be a blue collard shirt with the Jurassic World logo and pants or shorts. Something along the lines of that.

I still keep hoping that Universal sets up a collaboration with the theme parks for a DLC, there's enough for a full DLC using stuff from it with a couple new dinosaurs and skins for a few others and the JP/JW ride vehicles that could be paired with the cretaceous cruise vehicles as well for skins. Basically run it like the safari cruisers, just have the track be a water thing rather than using dirt.

Hi this my add on to the list.
Some are duplicates but I elaborated on the same idea.

hi I have some ideas for Jurassic Park Evolution.
Terrain Tools
-volcano that can erupt
.throwing lava bombs
.lava flows
-mountain
-sea inlet.
Buildings -
-sea port (island entry)

-tour hub a 4 dimensional tour route to interwoven tracks, the center is a round about).

Fences.
-carbon nano tube infused glass fence.
(Stronger than concrete).
-Sonic Emitter: which repels Dinos when they get near and tranquilize Dino if breached when powered.

-invisible fence technology
.need for Cretaceous cruse
.can only be used on low to medium threat dinosaurs example Baryonyx, Suchomimus, Metriacanthosaurus not Trex, Velociraptor, indominous Rex.
.when functional stops dinosaurs from escaping and attacking other dinos and guests but will they will eat live bait.
.the engineering building most powered for the technology to be active .
.dino has to be RFID chipped by ranger/ACU
. Herbivores can be chipped as well so they don’t escape or fight

-Attractions
-Gyrophear :built in sonic emitter add on.

Interwoven tour tracks: A.I can use right of way at intersections, players can make virtual tour routes over Fully constructed track.

-Pathways: Bridges, Tunnels and the ability to clip on to tour roads (side walk)

-Aquatic Animals.
.Aquatic enclosures tool: player draw the area the game builds and fills the enclosure.
.Aquatic stands .
.Under Viewing platform tool.
.Aquatic Rangers.

Power /Maintenance
-Subterranean Power-lines
.access tunnel so rangers drive in for repairs
.can be damaged by seismic activity
. Dinosaurs can enter if access tunnel doors are left open sabotage

Underground maintenance tunnels
.access tunnel so rangers drive in for repairs
.can be damaged by seismic activity
. Dinosaurs can enter if access tunnel doors are left open sabotage

Last edited:
here is a picture of Jurassic world from Jurassic wiki with buildings for ideas
046DFE5D-5E15-4818-99AE-AC20BE35E94F.jpeg

http://jurassic-pedia.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/08/Isla-Nublar-2018.png

and link to site info on buildings
http://jurassic-pedia.com/jurassic-world-isla-nublar-sf/

Last edited:
I love everything Jurassic World! I play Jurassic World Evolution on Xbox. It would be so great to see the following additions:

1) T-Rex log viewing platform as featured in the movie from which visitors can get an up close view from inside the enclosure.
2) Indominus Rex enclosure as seen in the motion picture.

3) River Riding Cruise
Thanks for your ideas!

• The River Cruise was already on the list.
  • I added the Indominus Rex Enclosure
  • I added the T. Rex Viewing Log under T. Rex Kingdom as a stand alone attraction.

Top Bottom