Hardware & Technical Button extension for HOTAS

Hi guys,

b-explorer is finally available to pre-order! https://www.black-hog.com/shop/

There is two options, one for throttles and joysticks, and other for desk mounts (Monstertech and Virpil).

Foto1_3_mini.jpg

Regards,
Jinx.

Oh . Why are you doing this to me?

Every single time I think "I have a great setup. I'm happy. I can stop spending my hard-earned on this stuff." Then along comes something new that I really want.

Don't you want me to be happy??

Oh . Why are you doing this to me?

Every single time I think "I have a great setup. I'm happy. I can stop spending my hard-earned on this stuff." Then along comes something new that I really want.

Don't you want me to be happy??

Hehehe I had to share it with the community, I have invested so many hours in this device... :D

I'm glad you like it!

I like the looks of this. Would go nicely with my setup. What about drivers for it?

Thank you Straha,

it is recognized as generic gaming device, you don't need to install extra drivers. You have just to map the functions directly in the game. It was already tested with many simulators.

Regards,
Jinx.

Hehehe I had to share it with the community, I have invested so many hours in this device... :D

I'm glad you like it!

Looks good, it's an expensive time of year but I'll pre-order as soon as my December monies come in. :)

(Sometimes, I swear; I don't buy controllers to play games, I play games to play with my controllers!)

Looking forward to giving it a go! Do you have any idea when the pre-orders ship? I couldn't see any estimates of dates/waiting periods on the site or in the order confirmation email.

INaeem

Elite Greeter
Snap, ordered yesterday. Eta February 2019 for the first roll-out. Black Hog is amazing. Live long and Elite!

Hey, do you know if the b-explorer devices are still scheduled for shipping this month? Can't wait to have a go.

While browsing the site for news, I stumbled across the b-lethal device. Is that an upcoming device? Looks great! I absolutely don't need it. Can't wait to order it anyway! :(

Top Bottom