General Buyable planets (System Management)

Would like to see purchasable planets in the upcoming years with base building and automated mining extractors.

Purchased planets would be owned and nobody else could build on it except if owner put a player on the whitelist or put it for public access.

Trespassing would result in planetary defense mesures if owner sets it to be that way.

Buying planets should be expensive like 10B for high metal content and Icy Worlds would be 2-5B.

Earth like worlds 10-20B.

Buying gas giants would be cheap but mining activities would be taxed.

For last would be buying systems completely for 100B+ giving you full control of a system. Commodity prices (to a certain extent). Manage a defense/patrol fleet etc.

Interesting idea, but only away from the bubble. Also costs should be like 100B minimum for a basic small planet. And Squadrons should be able to pool funding for them and joint-own them.

However, before that we should get squadron-owned stations, so we can put something in orbit or on our squadron-owned planets.

Everyone is complaining about Fleet Carriers for the last month and you ask for the same kind of content even more expensive ?

Interesting idea, but only away from the bubble. Also costs should be like 100B minimum for a basic small planet. And Squadrons should be able to pool funding for them and joint-own them.

However, before that we should get squadron-owned stations, so we can put something in orbit or on our squadron-owned planets.

If the system is UNCLAIMED and you would post a claim on a moon why would it cost 100B? Then no one would've come to America and posted claims on lands in the midwest so they can start a farmstead. Maybe the CLAIM BEACON can cost something but an unowned planet in an unclaimed system, well that's up for grabs.

Last edited:
I would prefer to be able to buy the entire system, then I could put a permit lock on it and require players to complete a mission to get in, give me 1000 tons of LTD for instance.........profit!

I would prefer to be able to buy the entire system, then I could put a permit lock on it and require players to complete a mission to get in, give me 1000 tons of LTD for instance.........profit!

or you can give permits to friends and your squadron, but the mission idea is a good one. Money or loot would be good

We all know that once you’re fabulously rich and have bought your planet, life will inevitably become rather dull and niggly: either the climate won't be quite right in the later part of the afternoon, or the day will be half an hour too long, or the sea will be exactly the wrong shade of pink 🤷‍♂️

Everyone is complaining about Fleet Carriers for the last month and you ask for the same kind of content even more expensive ?

What, you think 'New Era' is going to be different somehow?

FCs are only the beginning I fear. :(

NO to the original suggestion btw - not that it matters.

If the system is UNCLAIMED and you would post a claim on a moon why would it cost 100B? Then no one would've come to America and posted claims on lands in the midwest so they can start a farmstead. Maybe the CLAIM BEACON can cost something but an unowned planet in an unclaimed system, well that's up for grabs.

Sure. There should be a system in place where you can just build and station or base on a planet and after so long it is your own sovereignty. At that point you should be able to sell the land to someone else though.

Top Bottom