Parks C.O.A. Dreamland Kingdom

You know I'm a total fiend for classically themed wooden coasters, but this was mainlining the good stuff. Geez, this coaster is just so cool in so man y ways. I really love all the surrounding architecture and lighting, and the layout looks very fun. I look forward to a POV.

I've not been around on the forums for a long time, so it was so great to come back and see a new park from yourself. And it's pretty staggering. The detail and scale is really good and you seemed to have upped your building skills a lot from your already great work. There's so many great things to see here, but I absolutely love the lighthouse.
I'm really looking forward to seeing this park grow.

Thank you all so much for these great encouraging words! What a fantastic community here.
@Nemmie, man its amazing that you are back! I'm sure not only me but many others are happy to see that you are here again.[wink]

Episode 5 - A first look at "Centuries Avenue"

The main street of Dreamland Kingdom is called Centuries Avenue... It starts at the end of Front Plaza and leads towards the middle of the park, the castle area. Lets have a first look on that street and also at "The Belle Epoque" (Centuries Avenue's main souvenir store) and see some first impressions when walking down that street.

JiLfpgR.jpg

This is the view you get when you look back to Front Plaza and the train station.

E2I8pN4.jpg

Ice's Boutique and the streetfox coffee shop on the right end - just a facade covering one of the restaurants of Dreamland Kingdom...

fOB24wx.jpg

Here is the aerial view of the whole part...

TOStbWy.jpg

The small side street within Centuries Avenue... Giving a little bit of space and atmosphere...

YBRY42o.jpg

The other end of Centuries Avenue at night... There is still much work to be done, this is far from being fully finished.

You can also meet Dreamland Kingdom's mascots here at Centuries Avenue... They were built by using all the smallest available scenery pieces:
Xx7brou.jpg

And it really works well with the vista point in the game, gives a fantastic atmosphere.

Lets have a look at the main store at Centuries Avenue, "The Belle Epoque"...
yiNM0fM.jpg

Standing at the beginning of "Centuries Avenue" on the left corner, "The Belle Epoque" is Dreamland Kingdom's first and main souvenir store. I've decided to call it "The" Belle Epoque instead of "La" Belle Epoque to leave an English touch in the name...

6DUt7uZ.jpg

pPqSSMB.jpg

The iconic building, built as lean as possible - unfortunately before the latest update, so there are no glass shopping windows...

IL6t19d.jpg

The shopping area is located behind five building facades, which is half ot the length of Centuries Avenue.

pyeceGN.jpg

Beatiful lit at night, it invites for a shopping tour... especially before leaving the park at closing time...

7wfzFdf.jpg

VzOiYa4.jpg

The interiours... "home and decor department", here they are selling mugs, cups, cookie jars, chef's hats, aprons, etc.

Ubzktt0.jpg

There is a passage into the clothes department...

CPXlUfR.jpg

... here you find caps, princess dresses, T-shirts, etc. and you can also leave directly into the "Centuries Avenue".

1f0XYSi.jpg

xbRt2hY.jpg

The "The Toy Corner", selling lots of different plush, toys in boxes, somehow related to Dreamland Kingdom... etc.

5tMB8Db.jpg

The third entrance seen from the avenue...

Rlsw5hg.jpg

6xWx8Ek.jpg

The view from the rooftop on the opposite side of the street.
Notice the forced perspective on the upper floor levels and also in the Z-axis... The facade distances gets smaller towards the castle...

Yes, did I mention the castle?... So here it is...
t9vS7D9.jpg

... finally the first look at the castle - a 4K pieces beauty beyond anything else I've ever built and will have ever built in Planet Coaster...[happy]
It took me weeks to build it and its still unfinished, missing the surroundings and interiours.

Hope you like what you see, would really like to read your feedback.
A lot of greets, Corkscrewloop[happy]

Last edited:
As one who greatly appreciates the detail and layout of Disney parks, I am very impressed by your work and presentation! Awesome job, your photos have a timeless quality to them which brings out the vibe of the moment. Love it.

your work on this continues to amaze me. nice job
Thank you so much wowman! Same goes for me on your Star Wars Land...[happy]

As one who greatly appreciates the detail and layout of Disney parks, I am very impressed by your work and presentation! Awesome job, your photos have a timeless quality to them which brings out the vibe of the moment. Love it.

Thank you so much Waltlife! What a fantastic, motivating comment!!

Last edited:
Episode 6 - Approaching the castle...

It's becoming more and more a fairy tale atmosphere around here...[where is it][happy]

lNcVP2e.jpg

The characters posing on entrance plaza for a nice picture. I really like the new color filters and effects, for making pictures its really cool feature...

5d6CJcU.jpg

One of the flooding light lamp posts on the central plaza... with waterfall next the castle.

t0CumyD.jpg

A tegidcam zoom shot from the avenue towards the castle.

SEXzRk9.jpg

Opposite direction - I like that atmosphere.

tsXzMaJ.jpg

Central plaza, towered by the castle. It's almost 4k pieces in that beauty.

2HLdC1v.jpg

Rear exit of the castle towards the fairytale kingdom area.

ry92Ek6.jpg

Under the carousel's roof :)

DytBmDt.jpg

Why a mesh wire fence? We will see soon.

PGnOZVd.jpg

And on the opposite side the entrance to northern lights, one of the major indoor attractions in that area.

JkOEBhM.jpg

The carousel...

9WZcKiE.jpg

The little custom bridge behind the castle works as side entrance to the area. And we get nicely greeted to their home place by two of the characters.

C9bNc2s.jpg

The princess posing in front of the castle...

Hope you like what you see and would like to read your feedback!
A lot of greets, Corkscrewloop :)

Wow! Just wow.
This is flawless. I don't know where to start. The characters are excellent are really cute and ooze charm. All the pics are pure eye candy.[up]

Incredible work here - I really love the look of the different scenes and the characters are amazing!
Great and thanks for working!

Wow! Just wow.
This is flawless. I don't know where to start. The characters are excellent are really cute and ooze charm. All the pics are pure eye candy.[up]

Thanks so much Nemmie! To be honest, I can't wait to see what you will do next in Planco[happy].

Corkscrewloop, what an amazing park your creating. All the details and those cute characters are awesome. Great work :)
Thanks so much Tillietwos! And the same goes for your amazing work![happy]

Incredible work here - I really love the look of the different scenes and the characters are amazing!
Great and thanks for working!
Thanks a lot Games4Tom!

Amazing work
Thanks a lot Eaglefan!

Tis park is a really beautiful masterpiece. Fantastic work on all the details.
Thank you so much Spanky, very much appreciated![happy]

New plans for Dreamland Kingdom... Recently our creative team started to imagine on a new transport ride for Dreamland Kingdom....

We will get an Electric Railway... A Tram with stations, track, depot etc...

GhO7uIk.jpg

It is a narrow gauge (1m) size coach with interriours, each is 7m long and 2.2 m wide. A train consists of two coaches. It also matches the size of the Planco Connie Express, so we can put it also on that track... :[happy]

3QTBIej.jpg

Thanks to the mouse hunt supports and the transparent glass pieces, such "buildings" become possible now in Planet Coaster. It's just so sad it can't move like a real tracked ride.

tBq8wcl.jpg

Doors can be opened (manually). (In fact they are seperate buildiings)

kvELEra.jpg

The passanger view...

tNLCfCM.jpg

Nostalgia at night...

Hope you like what you see! Would like to read your feedback!
A lot of greets, Corkscrewloop :)

HeatherG

Volunteer Moderator
the pictures are INcredible!! genius imagination! perfection!
is this on steam?

Last edited:
Top Bottom