C&P Is A Joke

No wonder people turn off crimes!

I accidentally left mine on, in Shinrarta Dezhra, and promptly got attacked by a load of people.

Security show up, eventually, and proceed to try to scan me first.

Then kinda just floated about, trying to scan all the other ships, which are all going pretty fast (be it round in circles).
So the whole thing was just security NPC's getting in the way.

Nice job. FD have portrayed police in a very realistic manner. Turning up far to late to be of any use, and accuse the wrong person of said crime, then proceed to do very little. :p

Needless to say, I died, alot.

But it was good fun.

And, to the CMDRs who blew me up, (more than once), I do apologise for leaving crimes on the first time!

Fly safe CMDRs!

"THIS IS A CRIME SCENE!
THE AREA HAS BEEN CORDONED OFF BY SYSTEM SECURITY !
EVERY SHIP SUBMIT TO...
Hey, guys, where are you going?"

I think they get this a lot.

I'll note that I seem to have found new security response team tactics. Used to be if they responded to an interediction, they'd assist you in blowing the interdictor sky-high (ok, maybe not the right expression for a space game).

If, like me, you occasionally can be found to be carrying goods the locals frown upon, you simply zipped away just as the bad guy went boom and avoided the inevitable scans.

Earlier this week, one of the cops responding took out time during the dispatch action to sidle over and scan me. I was not amused.

Top Bottom