Call to Arms for a Free Colonia

It does appear, to the outsider, that SECD are in the business of 'reclaiming' EN's 'homes' and handing them back at the first instance, although I'll admit to being surprised thay would relinquish control starting the day after the acquisition 🤷‍♂️
Placing compliant, dependant proxies to govern while you rule is a constant feature of dictators throughout history. CIDE are the power, EN the tame lapdogs and SPEAR the bully boy thugs to seek to cow any opposition.

Destroying own credibility progress
1600533528296.png

We can make some fancy graphs too🥳

Groups in Colonia who wanted The Nameless loose control vs groups who didn't. White is the 🤷‍♀️ group.

Shipyard.png

AAAxis reputation increase from this operation.

AAAxis reputation increase.png

Number of systems to choose from for retaliation attacks.

number of systems to attack.png

Number of systems EN and CIDE control in Colonia after our operation finishes.

Systems left.png

Thinks going in the right direction for our goals.

Thinks going in the right direction.png

People who would like at least one CG in Colonia.

CG in Colonia.png

Most importantly, the Reapers and friends fun graph

Reapers Fun.png

Viva la Resistance

Just thought i'd give a heads up that i've asked lady jane turner of icu to give a general statement about icu's percieved involvement in the current conflict(s).
It's pretty much at the yes or no stage but if they do, discuss the statement, not the poster..
Main reason is to add some flavour and encourage discussion.
It may be a case that it is dropped and unanswered.
Best case, there are negotiations.
Worst case, silence.
Denial is also a thing.
I think it would be good for all groups involved to make a statement of sorts.
LR have done this, others, not so much.

Just thought i'd give a heads up that i've asked lady jane turner of icu to give a general statement about icu's percieved involvement in the current conflict(s).
It's pretty much at the yes or no stage but if they do, discuss the statement, not the poster..
Main reason is to add some flavour and encourage discussion.
It may be a case that it is dropped and unanswered.
Best case, there are negotiations.
Worst case, silence.
Denial is also a thing.
I think it would be good for all groups involved to make a statement of sorts.
LR have done this, others, not so much.

That would be extraordinarily interesting to see.

Jane is obviously a figure in the BGS focused side of the community and for good reason. She gives advice to anyone who asks, far as I know. When we challenged her on her participation in the AAA she brought up this fact and made it seem that was the extent of her involvement. We were welcome to her help as well. It's all well and good, but I don't think it really tells the whole story in the light of these two facts:

1) A member of Communism Interstellar infiltrated our Discord under false pretenses. They admitted this to me after we sniffed them out.
2) We have positive verification not only of members of Interstellar Communist Union (CI's Colonia comrades) but Jane herself taking BGS action on the AAA's behalf.

For the record, when it comes to BGS we've never asked for Jane's help. This is because we don't want it or need it.

Last edited:
That would be extraordinarily interesting to see.

Jane is obviously a figure in the BGS focused side of the community and for good reason.

1) A member of Communism Interstellar infiltrated our Discord under false pretenses. They admitted this to me after we sniffed them out.
2) We have positive verification not only of members of Interstellar Communist Union (CI's Colonia comrades) but Jane herself taking BGS action on the AAA's behalf.

For the record, when it comes to BGS we've never asked for Jane's help. This is because we don't want it or need it.
Last point is highly commendable, learn by doings, yes! i hopes...
The points above suggests there is more sauces to sammich...
As for jane, i approached because much experience in such things...specifically diplomacy.

@Pristine_Bump
I do so likes it when humanses are spicy but I have no interest in such matters...i am a banana and ones of their(icu) highest ranking advisors is a bonobo. They eats bananas fyi. We met once longs time ago. I have nevers been a member or allied.
It is not for me to says how they will react, but i hope they will adds to the current sauce.
I had another idea about spear rp regards billy the kid(phisto) and spear(pat garret)...may help spear with rp statement.
Makes sense to humans as in parallels, no?
I am just promoting rp is all.
If you knew my true nature however...

Last edited:
See, this sort of thing that always strikes me as taking the game out of the game.

To be honest, I'm kind of OK with it? I mean, we had people leaking to us from their side so it would be hypocritical in the extreme to condemn them for a similar kind of action.

But I also play the emergent politics of the game. The other side (SPEAR, I think?) explicitly call it "game out of the game."

It's a hella fine line to walk though. Long as your focused on how it serves your in-game objectives, then I think you're OK.

Top Bottom