Call to Arms for a Free Colonia

Deleted member 192138

D
@TEBORI this is an open thread where all are free to comment, you and your side have been given the opportunity to present your case and show your evidence where all can see and we would be unable to suppress it yet you refuse to do so. Why?
I will explain all this to you in very great detail in voice, but you mustn't record or otherwise share the information I provide you as evidence.

You keep bringing this 22k LY aspect as if that was important.
With Fleet Carriers, this ain't worth mentioning.

The 8 months figure is also inflated when juxtaposed to "very large number of ...".

For the record, this is "your side" stated reason.

You (the generic you) adopted an NPC faction after it got beaten down, it seems a bit too easy to cry wolf after the fact, or force your way back in and then cry wolf. I really don't understand why it had to start with a conflict while the other folks weren't even there to defend their asset. Are you really surprised that this doesn't set the stage for an amiable relationship (past experience with Coma/Patreus should have helped...)? Was there any attempt to start with a diplomatic option to bring back The Nameless?
Whether the faction was named by a player group or FDev is not particularly relevant here. All factions work the same way regardless of who named them and we would be in the same place if we adopted an abandoned player faction and did the same.

So what we can gather is that there is no cohesive reason for you to be banding together to do this, it's just an opportunity to have a shot at us. You can say that by the way, it is allowed. We have used the interview with David Braben talking about causing trouble for other players as being intended gameplay, so it's perfectly justified for you to do the same. We're an anarchy group who haven't been quiet about our activities. If as a lawful group you want to take that down, that's fine. Being coy about it just makes it look like you're not sure about your reasons, which I'm sure you are.

However, don't be surprised if an anti-slavery group gets formed and starts coming after your systems. We've created a good unending BGS battle in the area now and I hope we can continue this for a good long while.

because they all know this is just an echo chamber and they get brigaded.

Virtual echo chamber.

It's a bit mean to criticise a conversation as being one sided when one side refuses to talk, other than to chip in a couple of posts that just cloud the issue.

A mention of DW2 was made, then a denial that any link was being made between one group and the DW2 issue. That is purposely introducing stuff to waylay the conversation.

I'll just mention the old ADS system here and ask you to consider that.

When you question me later about it, I'll state that I wasn't linking it to anything, that you're barking up the wrong tree.

You get me?

well you said it yourself now. the reason. at least for me personally

what you classify as "liberation" is a war of annihilation in my book.
and it was not only related to BGS or npcs.

and i heard tons of statements from many people and saw mountain of evidences which proofes without any doubt who are the hostile occupiers here.
The Npc faction the Nameless was also just abused to hit the real players in EN.

from the charta of SPEAR: Our mission is to protect those who cannot defend themselves and to hunt down those who would obliterate them.

i personally will not rest until the people who did so much under great efforts at that time are able to live peacefully in their homeland again.

-anarchist faction's stagnant presence =total annihilation. Ok.

-I've heard tons+1 of statements, many+1 people, and mountains+1 of evidence that the war you broke out was the start of the destruction in Colonia. It seems I'm just barely more right than you.

-your charta means little, when your AAA cabal is breaking peace treaties, and jackhammering the hornets nest of pvp players, who are now primed for revenge. The last thing you brought to Colonia is peace.

-please don't give up, I'm seriously considering on moving our fleet to Colonia and have a little fun murdering some backstabbing explorers. The war will never end, thanks to you rejecting the call to peace. The Reapers will be forever fighting you guys now, since this is their home. Congratulations on bringing this new era of Colonia Chaos. Outlaws will definitely have field trips out there, to break the monotony of the bubble skybox. :)

My carrier is departing on Friday 18:00 UTC for an (15 hour) automated ride to Colonia, open for all, free for all. If not this one, I'll be (and keep) doing another loop in a week or 2.
It has all services installed except cartography, so you can take your handbags with you :)

( yes, even 'you' ;) )

Last edited:
well you said it yourself now. the reason. at least for me personally

what you classify as "liberation" is a war of annihilation in my book.
and it was not only related to BGS or npcs.

and i heard tons of statements from many people and saw mountain of evidences which proofes without any doubt who are the hostile occupiers here.
The Npc faction the Nameless was also just abused to hit the real players in EN.

from the charta of SPEAR: Our mission is to protect those who cannot defend themselves and to hunt down those who would obliterate them.

i personally will not rest until the people who did so much under great efforts at that time are able to live peacefully in their homeland again.

Reads like "thank you for finally providing me with the reason in this thread, which I have been looking for ever since I started to oppress the free people of Colonia".

You've seen an effect? At the start of the current conflict it was just me. :LOL:

I honestly have to say that when we started the PS4 side of the squadron back at the end of January I only expected we'd see one or two people interested. Now we have a respectable group and friends who enjoy flying together. It safe to say we're the largest group flying in open up here on our platform. It's been a blast and as @Rat Catcher says, we do have to thank the opposition as whilst I'm sure increasing the population of anarchy supporting players wasn't their intention, it's made quite a few players engage with the game and creating a story and whatever side you're on, that's a good thing.
Take me, for example. Here I was, almost putting the whole game on the shelf - done it all, seen it all (except from that dreadfull combat rank). Now Im concidering making a second account! Think I will call him Ted Bunti, and he aint no bounty hunter....

Reads like "thank you for finally providing me with the reason in this thread, which I have been looking for ever since I started to oppress the free people of Colonia".
nope exactly this reason is on the campaign briefing in a narrated video unlisted on my youtube channel which was shown to our pilots before we relocated to colonia sector.
as we all know upload dates of youtube videos cannot be changed and besides the briefing video was seen nearly 2 months ago from more then 50 people.
1600253943805.png

Thank god, I found you! Im a lawful citizen of Carcosa, currently living in Robardin Rock. My system is under attack, and I cant defend my self from these invaders, unless Im concidered a griefer, or being in Coalition with one!
Please help

nope exactly this reason is on the campaign briefing in a narrated video unlisted on my youtube channel which was shown to our pilots before we relocated to colonia sector.
as we all know upload dates of youtube videos cannot be changed and besides the briefing video was seen nearly 2 months ago from more then 50 people.
View attachment 188173

Didn't know about the video. Will have a look!

Top Bottom