Calling all pilots: Join the War on Drugs. Besiege Kappa Forcanis!

People keep banging on about the Federation attacking poor farmers. This is how the propaganda war of the 'Kappa Forcanis Farmer's Union' want the conflict to be seen, however it's an entirely different story if you wander the streets in places like YZ Forcanis and Ovimbiabas.

Onionhead is a dangerous drug. It ruins lives. It destroy families. Onionhead KILLS! Recently I was shocked to see I was offered 15 TONNES(!) of the vile substance on the Harvestport commodities market, sold as if it was tea, coffee or beer. Can you imagine to impact of 15 tonnes of this substance hitting the streets? Naturally I did what only any responsible pilot would do: I bought them up, jettisoned them into deep space and blew the hell out of them! I then made my way to the nearest Capital Ship battle and blew the hell out of these fools defending such a trade. And mark my words, this vile trade must stop!.

This fight goes way back for humanity. It's not unlike the old battles against Heroin and Cocaine during the 20th and 21st centuries back on Sol. It wasn't until the Neo-Taliban was crushed in Greater Afghanistan that the "War on Drugs" on Sol finally made headway.

Well ... as far as I'm concerned, this 'Kappa Forcanis Farmer's Union' is no better than the Neo-Taliban. It's about time there was a regime change in Kappa Forcanis. It's time to put the people back in charge of Kappa Forcanis and install a proper democracy.

Join the War on Drugs and make this a safe place for the people. Lay siege to Kappa Forcanis until they stop this trade of death!

See you out there!

CMDR Talisorn

Last edited:
Top Bottom