Camp Cretaceous\Primal Attack Dinosaurs

Camp Cretaceous is coming to Netflix this August so here are the dinosaurs that are most likely going to appear in the animated series camp Cretaceous. and also these dinosaurs could make a good DLC come out for Jurassic world Evolution before the end of the yearand if possible Frontier could even implement a new location that we have not seen on Isla nublar before.
Jurassic_World_Camp_Cretaceous_Netflix_Show.jpg

Dinosaurs that could become Canon in the Series:
Most of Us saw the primal attack series and from Jurassic Outpost they pretty much can verify that the toys are pretty much going to be the species we will see in the series camp Cretaceous on Netflix this coming August, encamp Cretaceous is going to be Canon with in the Jurassic Park timeline. I am very happy to know that there are new species going to be shown in this series but also I'm also going to be excited for certain species coming into the series by far.

CRYOLOPHOSAURUS: I'm most excited for this species considering that after acrocanthosaurus this dinosaur is my second-favorite carnivore, and I'm also kind of hoping Frontier will include this animal with this beautiful design and also a variety of different skins to go with it.although I am suspecting Frontier might be holding back on DLCs on purpose in order to make a camp Cretaceous DLC in the future of this game.
api5qo03c__31963.1576625511.jpg

3632e7b33ed948c9b5e875fdd906e14axl.jpg

TARBOSAURUS: We are seriously lacking in giant Asian predators in Jurassic world evolution, but also I think we're also lacking Asian Giants predators in the Jurassic franchise? Besides after T-Rex I think tarbosaurus is my second-favorite after T-Rex almost this family of tyrannosaurids, but it's designed for camp Cretaceous or the primal attack series looks pretty awesome and can make this dinosaur even look more unique so it won't look completely identical to its cousin the T-Rex.
jurassic-world-massive-biters-tarbosaurus.jpg

97236b82bce4495689dad54e88d0dab7xl.jpg

SARCOSUCHUS: This is the Only Non-Dinosaur I really hope we'll make it into Jurassic world Evolution and especially into the series on Netflix, it could be a awesome addition to the Jurassic Park franchise because of the fact that this animal was the largest crocodilian that had ever lived and not to mention it ate dinosaurs such as hadrosaurs for breakfast. And with planet zoo bringing in the saltwater crocodile and gharials into that game, it should be a no-brainer for Frontier to include this animal into Jurassic world Evolution and with this awesome skin design.
2020sarco.jpg

Knowing Frontier there is still a lot to be done to fix Jurassic World era, so why not save the best for last and make a huge DLC just like how planet zoo had a major DLC to give a the grand finale before the next game if there is going to be a next game. Camp Cretaceous seems to be the best option for the game to have a big DLC.
PrimalFTR.jpg

Source: https://youtu.be/v-d1E-CmvqU

Last edited:
Alioramus, Amargasaurus, Callovosaurus, Coelurus, Concavenator, Dimetrodon, Dimorphodon, Gasosaurus, Microceratus, Minmi, Monolophosaurus, Mononykus, Mosasaurus, Mussaurus, Ornitholestes, Plesiosaurus, Postosuchus, Protoceratops, Quetzalcoatlus, Rhamphorhynchus, Scutosaurus, Siats, Tapejara

You know, if you keep up with the news I've been posting in my own Camp Cretaceous dino implementation speculation thread in the comments section, you will see some rather interesting details that I've been updating on regarding the subject.

You know, if you keep up with the news I've been posting in my own Camp Cretaceous dino implementation speculation thread in the comments section, you will see some rather interesting details that I've been updating on regarding the subject.
Well I just Followed u now so now keep up with the latest news from your posts

As it turns out the Camp Cretaceous part of the Primal Attack range do have their own special packaging, there's a Carnotaurus, Parasaurolophus, Tyrannosaurus & Indominus that's been revealed for it. At the very least, they'd be reskins of the Primal attack models, like the Carnotaurus is.

2020carnotoro-jpg.166182

ES7RFUAXQAMPpmT.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

As it turns out the Camp Cretaceous part of the Primal Attack range do have their own special packaging, there's a Carnotaurus, Parasaurolophus, Tyrannosaurus & Indominus that's been revealed for it. At the very least, they'd be reskins of the Primal attack models, like the Carnotaurus is.

2020carnotoro-jpg.166182

ES7RFUAXQAMPpmT.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg
That's exactly what I shared last month as well. The Battle at Big Rock toys did just that with the Dino Rivals toyline. Of the dozens of species the Primal Attack toyline has revealed and (for some) released the game doesn't have, only eight of them are unknown if their packagings will promote the TV show itself as likely indicators they might be part of it. All the other ten are indicators they won't be part of the Camp Cretaceous marketing and show based on their standard packaging style which don't at all promote the TV show.

2020carnotoro-jpg.166182

ES7RFUAXQAMPpmT.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg
I thought camp Cretaceous will take place just after Jurassic World the first movie, So why is the indominus Rex a part of camp Cretaceous?

I thought camp Cretaceous will take place just after Jurassic World the first movie, So why is the indominus Rex a part of camp Cretaceous?
They didn't necessarily say the show as a whole will take place after the main events of Jurassic World, but "during a time when dinosaurs start to break loose". If part of it does take place in the same storyline as Jurassic World, it would make sense as to why the Indominus rex would be included. She is loose in the jungles of the island for pretty much "all day long".

Last edited:
Another thing I don't understand is that universal keeps on making these mini series when they could use that time to just get to the real movie trilogy

Top Bottom