Can i get my rebuy back ?

So i was exploring in open i forgot to go in pvt group or sole my bad ;( I jumped into Omega nebula and 2 players ganked me for nothing so rip all my exploring data and rebuy cost on anaconda)
Wish i could send this on support but i dont know how to send it and where because they are having too much complicated over there for me at least.
Here are screenshots from ganker
Oh and logout did not help it was taking too long to save my ship

tb4BVn4z_o.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
How ever I may personally despise the actions of the two commanders in question and with all due respect to you:

1) blur out the name as naming and shaming is forbidden on the forum.
2)No. You can't have your rebuy back. You were playing in Open, so no additional Private Group rules apply and they didn't break the game's rules by attacking you.
You can send a support ticket via the launcher but honestly, if they're going to give you your money back, it will be wrong.

By the way, had you tried to high-wake out of the ambush, instead of trying to log out, you might have lived. Charging the FSD is significantly faster than 15s.

Last edited:
uhm no because it was all to fast for me i was taking some shoots on omega nebula the next thing those 2 mofos interedicting me one by one xd its all good man i just post screenshots of the guy if somebody wants go get a bounty on them xd me im going to stay in pvt while exploring and streaming :) It was my bad cause i was go in open on first place :) At least i manage to get cool screen shots xd

Last edited:
You can send a support ticket via the launcher but honestly, if they're going to give you your money back, it will be wrong.

what he said, but you can try. support is known to be very lenient.

anyway, learn the lesson: open can be ruthless, you shouldn't be lingering there unless you are prepared. don't blame 'the gankers', they did nothing wrong. you have to learn to be aware of your surroundings and to escape and survive. this is best done in cheap ships you can afford to loose, doing it in a conda loaded with terabytes of explo data can be exciting but is not such a good idea :D

I know bro everytime i said dont stream in fracking open play and this stuff hapen xd haha but no i hit open play :) So i guess this thread is done and it can be closed ? :) Fracking Cylons im just gonna said that.

Last edited:
uhm no because it was all to fast for me i was taking some shoots on omega nebula the next thing those 2 mofos interedicting me one by one xd its all good man i just post screenshots of the guy if somebody wants go get a bounty on them xd me im going to stay in pvt while exploring and streaming :) It was my bad cause i was go in open on first place :) At least i manage to get cool screen shots xd

I'd say stay in solo or group every time you are not prepared for losing the ship. 99% of the time, the people in Open are fine. But meeting the 1% will cost you your ship.

The other thing though is... You say you were streaming. And these guys just happened to be there to gank you.
If you have any suspicion of stream-sniping do report it, because that actually IS forbidden both by Fdev and Twitch and could/should get them banned.

Nah i wont make drama waste of time i place of cmdr name on discord etc for my group and few others who are bounty hunters and i hope they get are getting kicked :) But yeah i was streaming if you guys want to check me out some time you are most welcome to drop by :)
And Terran Colonial Astral Mining squadron TCAL is recruiting just for info :) (Mining,Exploring, Trading relax type of game play)

Last edited:
Channel advertising aside, I know in the past that Frontier took a dim view of the name and shame type scenario where players would post the names of people that had "wronged" them in game. However I do enjoy the prospect of some fun bounty hunting using methods outside the game to organise them.

Good luck everyone!

im done with this site anyway i was reported to the moderator because of mention this stuff for gangkers etc ok fine then let them have them in the game i will just not play in open anymore

Top Bottom