Can u buy meta alloys in solo?

Moon dog

Banned
Ive been on inara and found star port list that sells meta alloys.but each station i went to had 0.i currently do not have open due to not having xbox live any one know if they sell in solo?

I don't know which list of starports you found in inara (a link would have been helpful), but there are only two ways to get MAs:
1) collect them from Barnacles or (reportedly) Thargoid Structures (usually to be found in the Pleiades region)
2) buy them (one or two at a time, availability may be subject to BGS states) from Darnielle's Progress, a planetary base in Maia in the Pleiades

Incidentally, for me, Darnielle's is also the only place that shows up in inara if I go to one of the "buy" tabs. You can sell MAs everywhere.

Moon dog

Banned
I don't know which list of starports you found in inara (a link would have been helpful), but there are only two ways to get MAs:
1) collect them from Barnacles or (reportedly) Thargoid Structures (usually to be found in the Pleiades region)
2) buy them (one or two at a time, availability may be subject to BGS states) from Darnielle's Progress, a planetary base in Maia in the Pleiades

Incidentally, for me, Darnielle's is also the only place that shows up in inara if I go to one of the "buy" tabs. You can sell MAs everywhere.

Moon dog

Banned

Just relized it was sell not buy.dang i wasted alot off time thank u for the information o7

That's "Best Sell" - when you want to sell something. Now hop over to "Buy".

oRFbCF5.jpg

---

Edit: Ninja'ed by the OP 😁

3) Rob a military installation. Usually 2 meta alloys drop out.
The authorities do not like this :cool:

If you are struggling to get to Darnelle's progress, heading to a barnacle site can usually get you two or three meta alloys

Just be aware, Darnielle's Progress does not "always" have them. Some anti-social types forced Darnielle's Progress into Infrastructure Failure recently, which cause the meta-alloys to disappear from sale until the state was fixed. Before you make the trek to Maia, check Inara to find out what state the place is in.

Top Bottom