Elite Dangerous Can we contribute to the translation of the game in the Italian language?

o7 commanders. I'm the commander alessio0716.
I speak on behalf of the Italian community. (as I think other communities) we would like a translation into our language of the game. We do not ask to do it right away at this time. We would only like to be able to contribute to the translation into our language. We do not ask for money.
The translation would also expand the audience of the game. In fact, when the game came out on PS4, I noticed that many people did not buy it because of the lack of their own language.
Thanks.

o7 commanders. I'm the commander alessio0716.
I speak on behalf of the Italian community. (as I think other communities) we would like a translation into our language of the game. We do not ask to do it right away at this time. We would only like to be able to contribute to the translation into our language. We do not ask for money.
The translation would also expand the audience of the game. In fact, when the game came out on PS4, I noticed that many people did not buy it because of the lack of their own language.
Thanks.

Yeah this really needs to get done, there is a huge market opening. I'll put my hand up to help if its wanted, my Italian is rusty, but I can swing enough to make sense.

Top Bottom