Can you lock a system out of your Navigation?

Take a GPS for an example you can lock out a road in the GPS's mapping and it will not send you down it again, can you do that in Elite?
Cause if I accidentally take one more mission to Katzenstein Dock I'm going kill myself!
OMG FDev you are some sick people!!! That has to be worse than Hutton Orbital.

Anyone know haw many of these time dialation systems there are?

Last edited:
Even if you could lock the system out of your Nav system, you would still need to read where the mission is first before you take it

I mean, 36 Ophiuchi is a medium security Federal Democracy, so you can set route filters to avoid the system, but that wont stop you taking a mission there.
Just as locking a road out of your GPS will only stop it taking your there and wont help if you have a job on that road.

Nah - it's only 0.1337LY, not the 0.22LY of Hutton Orbital.
I was thinking about all the engineering I'm doing didn't notice the place it was sending me to. The timer actually was slower than the real clock. Why do they have these- no one lives there as far as real players it is nothing but a time trap. I can see Hutton but to have others - that is just mean.

While i dont mind far away stations and such, i rather wish we could at least "jump" between bistars in a system! like from the Jump Star to Star C with a tiny hyperjump!

Take a GPS for an example you can lock out a road in the GPS's mapping and it will not send you down it again, can you do that in Elite?
Cause if I accidentally take one more mission to Katzenstein Dock I'm going kill myself!
OMG FDev you are some sick people!!! That has to be worse than Hutton Orbital.

Anyone know haw many of these time dialation systems there are?
It's 36 Ophiuchi!!!
You should know it CMDR! Katzenstein dock is not famous like Hutton Orbital, but it's well known!
I could afford my first Beluga and the Anaconda doing that run a couple of years ago! 120 mil in one run, my best transaction so far!

Once upon a time people were searching out missions to Katzenstein.

Then all that came to an end with some SJW interference.

Top Bottom