Can you re-engineer a module?

So, the more I learn, the more I learn...
I now realise that my slightly random choice of engineering modules isn't really helping me as much as it could be, so ...
Can I change the engineering on those modules? or should I buy the module new and then start all over again?
Thanks..

I now realise that my slightly random choice of engineering modules isn't really helping me as much as it could be, so ...
Can I change the engineering on those modules? or should I buy the module new and then start all over again?
Thanks..
If you change the type you start from scratch. So you can, but it's better to just start a fresh module and store the old one.

Changing experimental effects does not reset the grade.

Not sure what you regard as a 'module', in the context of Odyssey?

Weapon and suit engineering isn't reversible, is it? If you want some other modification, and you're out of slots, you have to start fresh with a new suit/weapon?

But as far as I know, ship engineering is the same in Horizons and Odyssey.

Thanks..
Yes you can reengineer ship modules whether you should do so depends on how badly your random choices went. Keep in mind that unless you are trying to build some sort of ultimate ship the criteria is what works for you and how you like to enjoy the game not what someone on the net says is best.

The onfoot stuff is a one shot deal if you choose wrongly you have to sell and start over.

Top Bottom