Cannot Repair SRV

I was blown up doing a mission in my SRV, I have gone back to the space station and hit restock all, repair all. I have looked at advanced mainteniance there does not seem to be a way to repair or replace the SRV. When i go tot he Outfitting tab, it says the SRV is already their so i cant even buy a new SRV. Does anyone know how to fix this?

So .. do you have an SRV now? Restock will normally just given them back to you, so need for Advanced.

If you don't have an SRV despite restocking then sell the PVH and buy another - there is a bug people have reported where the SRV won't restock unless you do that.

Edit: Srvs repair to 100% as soon as you dock with your ship, so will never need repair at a station.

Yeah it's a known bug. You have to sell the planetary hangar and buy it back. Then you can restock it with your SRV(s). Hopefully it'll be fixed in the next update

Yeah it's a known bug. You have to sell the planetary hangar and buy it back. Then you can restock it with your SRV(s). Hopefully it'll be fixed in the next update

I don't know if it's a "known" by fdev bug however. better add your evidence/vote to the many duplicate Issues i found today. None are acknowledged by fdev yet, so I wouldn't count on a fix unless we get it noticed.

I'm pretty sure Restock All automatically buys you a new SRV if you're original one was destroyed. I had to self destruct my SRV after it got stuck and couldn't be freed. When I docked I saw I had a option to Restock for +5k credits which confused me at first because I hadn't fired my shipboard weapons, but after I hit Restock All I had a new SRV in my bay.

I'm pretty sure Restock All automatically buys you a new SRV if you're original one was destroyed. I had to self destruct my SRV after it got stuck and couldn't be freed. When I docked I saw I had a option to Restock for +5k credits which confused me at first because I hadn't fired my shipboard weapons, but after I hit Restock All I had a new SRV in my bay.
yeah, it's supposed to. and certainly used to. yours might be an edge case (self destruct) that actually still works. or maybe a bug only on some platforms. is definitely broken on Xbox. haven't tested with my PC cmdr yet.

This happened only a few days ago on my PC account, so maybe that's why I wasn't affected by the issue, but I have an SRV from Restock All and it works. When I get a chance I'll try it on my Xbox and see if it has the bug.

This happened only a few days ago on my PC account, so maybe that's why I wasn't affected by the issue, but I have an SRV from Restock All and it works. When I get a chance I'll try it on my Xbox and see if it has the bug.
ok, thanks. i also tried today on my PC cmdr (allowed my srv to be destroyed by skimmers) and restock all was fine. so maybe this is an xbox only bug - or, there are other factors.
e.g. when this happened to both me and friend on Xbox cmdrs, we noticed the station outfittters also doesn't stock planetary hangers. (I'm 99% sure restock wouldn't have cared before and an srv restocked regardless)

Top Bottom